Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Will SB still be allowed to go to his Dad and siblings’ house for Boxing Day or has she wangled it so that he’s trapped with her and the luxe Ocado delivery BB will be forced to order by the BARE SHELVES* in the Asda?

*perfectly stocked but she’s not fucking Bob Cratchit she deserves nice things, ok?

I would literally pay a monthly subscription just to be an observer of SB’s dad’s wife’s WhatsApp groups.

Mrs SB Dad - this is not a drill. Get a Patreon up and running.
He will, it's 10 days isolation now

Reactions: 14

Blurp

VIP Member
Here's her DEAD grandfather's obituary:

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/10080874.john_savva_hadjicostas/?ref=arc

Confirming he did indeed own a restaurant and a chain of guesthouses. Soooo working class. You can't even forgive her for thinking her parents had done well for themselves, so still identifies as working class. She's at least third generation middle class!

In the following link, she says she worked in her uncle's fish and chip shop, and her other uncle's Wimpy bar, but then says she eventually learnt they are not blood relatives but in the Greek community, good friends become like aunts and uncles and she got work from it. She claims she was paying her parent's rent from this work. Never mind that her parents have owned their 5 bed for so long that it has no "last sale" information on Zoopla.

https://www.metro.news/my-money-food-writer-jack-monroe/957090/

She also insinuates that her grandfather exploited her: "When I was 13, I used to help my grandfather in his guest house on the seafront in Southend-on-Sea. I would work the whole weekend and get paid a tenner, but I was young and didn’t have any bills, so it seemed a good deal."
With her father having three siblings, would there be much of a property empire for Jack to expect to inherit? He wasn't even the eldest, if that was the way her grandfather thought. Even her parents have four children for their eventual estate to be divided amongst. Also, unless her grandmother anglicised her name, she's only a quarter Greek Cypriot.

• Wow
It's a square, a simple square. Something a child can knit. Even I was shown how to knit a square.

If she wants a challenge, how about learning to do something more complex. Try knitting a fairisle or arran jumper, something a big more interesting than a beige square. It is just so mainstream on trend bland. If that's to complex, at least play with colours. Make a mondrian inspired blanket, anything but bland beige.

A beige square, could she pick something more boring. She considers herself leftfield, an individual, a bit "out there" and an individual, and she knits a beige square. A beige square, bloody beige. Could she be more boring?
If she thinks a square is she should try entrelac in different colours. That requires a lot of focus and dedication as well as skill.

Blurp

VIP Member
The fostering article is a difficult one because the LA does not really cover the costs of fostering. It may vary by authority but some have a monthly amount too (for clothing and equipment) but yeah it seems daddy has worked out that fostering has cost him in the region of 3.5 k per child per year.
I wonder if the comment on the article a few pages back, asking about another son was not in referenCe to a birth son but a fostered or adopted child, as this says “two” birth children.

Edit 🥕🥕🥕
I think there was also confusion as some people knew Yannis by an anglicised version of his name.

• Wow

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
I remember Adele renting that house - much excitement here as it’s just down the road, in fact I’ll be driving through there later on the way to teach fitness classes 🔺 Never bumped into her though....

Didn’t Adele rent? 🤔

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
The only 'sex post' I saw was a joke about how much stuff Jack has on her bed. I wouldn't rate it as the most tasteless thing ever posted here 🤷🏻‍♀️
So was the whole thing about SBs teacher made up?
the post was deleted at the request of the member who wrote it, so the one about her bed wasn’t the one that was mentioned. Hope that helps.

• Heart

Professor Slop

I hope she produces a fake result, positive or negative!
I have an 4 actual negative results and a positive one, we can compare it to! I have a friend who tested positive so sent me her test result so i could compare it to my negative one (I'm nosy like that!!)
I have a negative result from one of those quick tests from work last week so got that covered too!

Jumpstart

Actually, I know people in Essex who have been waiting for 5 days for results. Bad outbreaks so I think the testing capacity there is not coping well.
Daughter had a test at the walk in centre last week, result back within 24 hours

live laugh loathe

Will SB still be allowed to go to his Dad and siblings’ house for Boxing Day or has she wangled it so that he’s trapped with her and the luxe Ocado delivery BB will be forced to order by the BARE SHELVES* in the Asda?

*perfectly stocked but she’s not fucking Bob Cratchit she deserves nice things, ok?

I would literally pay a monthly subscription just to be an observer of SB’s dad’s wife’s WhatsApp groups.

Mrs SB Dad - this is not a drill. Get a Patreon up and running.
Snap. Having given it some actual thought I think I’d stretch to £30 a month (my pret and Spotify subscription combined). I think I would get better value.

• Haha
Poor SB- stuck in until after Christmas I think (2 weeks quarantine is it in uk?) My 11 year old went bonkers in lockdown here- there were a few weeks when kids couldn’t leave the house at all, and adults only with a permit every 3 days.
Nah. Ten days from contact. At the latest and with a super speedy peak flow turnaround for test and results, he'd be out by Christmas Eve. Same if somebody actually has symptoms now. I expect they're working back from Friday, so all is fine from 21st December.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
This is perfect. These types of articles somehow manage to miss the mark on two fronts. As you say, they never address the structural reasons (or if they do, there's never any discussion of possible solutions to those structural issues). They also place the responsibility on the individual, but ALWAYS in exactly the wrong way. It's always shit like 'if you do X, you'll get better', which is not true and essentially blames people who suffer from MH issues, because they clearly can't do X. But at the same time these articles perpetuate the whole 'I have ADHD therefore I'm a chaotic mess' type crap, which is reductive and doesn't give people an out.

My personal MH experiences have taught me that the route out of dealing with in my case c-PTSD, but this is probably applicable to other conditions is

1) full acceptance of what has happened/is happening/ is real
2) being truthful about one's own feelings
3) understanding that feelings aren't permanent
4) letting go of guild and shame
5) building an ongoing support structure, which will involve other people, perhaps medication and WORK which has to be done by you, no matter how unfair that may seem
6) being honest with yourself about your strengths and weaknesses
7) seeking and accepting help

These steps don't necessarily happen in sequence, you will stumble and fall and have setbacks. Certain tools will help you, but none will fix you - like a wallpaper planner is not going to fix things, neither is a chemical rollercoaster. Because life isn't easy, but it's worthwhile getting yourself better, because you are worth it (insert swishy hair ad).

I know so many of you on here know this, but perhaps this is useful for some of the newer coven members. It's also why JM triggers me so much. She's doing a lot of damage with her 'campaigning'.
Well said. I agree with everything you wrote.

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Poor BB. JM sounds like she is going to nail the doors shut. I am scared for BB and SB.

Flowers in the attic comes to mind..
She's doing this to trap BB into spending Xmas alone in the shitty bungalow with JM (maybe SB too) isn't she?

bladiesla

VIP Member
Not even sure she got rid of her Brexit stock pile, she easily stretches the truth just to be able to negate anything a commenter tells her. Or do the opposite of what is advised.