Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I wanted to say something about that sex post, it was a bit...random? I’d been done for trying to moderate in the thread last week so I chickened out. Thankspaceyou very Matt much @Pocahontas

Reactions: 13

hollowhusk

In normal state schools, nope- teachers are expected to differentiate for all abilities including most able. In some places they have grammar schools that are academically selective - Jack had to pass the 11+ to get into her school and took 7 GCSEs, of which 4.5 of them were C or above (said this in express article).
Private schools may market themselves as being particularly suitable for kids good at music or drama or academics (or whatever)- they also have entrance exams sometimes, and also sometimes scholarships to attract the most able in a particular area.

I've heard of gifted classes in the USA but didn't think it was a UK thing, especially not a state school thing.

Reactions: 13

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Yesterday's Instagram notifications for posts which have not yet appeared on her grid:

Porridge topped with fruit (I think, or maybe it was bread sauce topped with something?)
Turkey
Gravy boat
Roasted carrots & parsnips

There were more but that's all I can remember. I almost switched notifications off because it was pretty annoying at the time 😂
It’s probably to do with this

43609840-5CB6-4D15-9F72-11336819E994.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

LeftToMyOwnDevices

My husband says I’m ranting about JM so much that he’s going to make the peach and chickpea curry tonight- he can’t stop thinking about it.
@SuperlativeSea Aargh... do you have a pizza in the freezer as back up?!

indeed, and some tattlers enlightened her affiliates, and she has been cut off at the knees. 👍
@Captainmouse
V pleased about that... I’d seen her on Instagram (have similar aged children) and thought she was a bit of a gold digging social climber but had no idea about the rest of it, wow

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Has Louisa deleted the covid tweet?

You are all so right about the needless number of people they've both been in contact with, to-ing and fro-ing all over the place. Louisa only there 4 nights a week, photoshoots etc. Fucking idiots.
Looks like Louisa has read here or been tipped off by Jack.

Edit, sorry just seen @Marmalade Atkins post. Sorry Louisa.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I am sure, back in The mists of time I posted a receipt, but a search of my content only goes back a short period of time any ideas? I have no idea how I found it originally 🤪 to post

• Haha

Imainlylurk

The only 'sex post' I saw was a joke about how much stuff Jack has on her bed. I wouldn't rate it as the most tasteless thing ever posted here 🤷🏻‍♀️
So was the whole thing about SBs teacher made up?

• Angry
Reactions: 10