Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I went to gifted classes at a gifted school 🔺 me. At least it was for maths (proper geeky)
It was just extra classes on top of normal school. In juniors. In the 80s. And you had to pay. And you could just pay to go if you weren’t particularly gifted. 🤷🏼‍♀️
What was she gifted at again? Did she say? Was it literature 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Professor Slop

Didn't she claim Louisa made her get rid of it though (why?)
In the picture with that article it looks like she's stacked them up on her sideboard shelves. Her house is so cluttered that in reality I suspect there would have been boxes of spam and hot dog tins all over the place. I can see Louisa getting really irritated by that. If she did store them in the shed and they were out of sight and properly stored then who knows.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Because in HER prejudiced worldview, working class people don’t have such lofty thoughts, so therefore for her cosplay, she affects this 😫

But isn’t this a bit feckin’ duplicitous to be complaining about the reduction of low-cost basics range meanwhile she’s just publicly endorsed an OVERPRICED BRAND in a campaign 🤯🤯🤯
Once again displaying her many faces

bazzam

Chatty Member
She's just bombarded twitter with christmas slop posts, including what I assume is the dessert slop which was the beetle photo. There's a video of it with sad sparklers in and a slow groaning noise in the background like when you slow down sound...
View attachment 349109
It's just referred to as "this" so we still don't know what it is.

ETA: 18 posts in 1-2 mins, must have a program doing it
that looks like a one of those growths dr pipple popper removes.

• Haha
  • Sick

Froggies

Chatty Member
Off topic but...

The tracing confuses me. I scan the QR code at the gym and it tells me it’ll keep me registered there for 24hrs unless I scan a QR code in a different location within that time. So if I get symptoms and test positive, how would they know who was in the gym at the same time as me rather than 10hrs later?

Pantomimehorse

Here's her DEAD grandfather's obituary:

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/10080874.john_savva_hadjicostas/?ref=arc

Confirming he did indeed own a restaurant and a chain of guesthouses. Soooo working class. You can't even forgive her for thinking her parents had done well for themselves, so still identifies as working class. She's at least third generation middle class!

In the following link, she says she worked in her uncle's fish and chip shop, and her other uncle's Wimpy bar, but then says she eventually learnt they are not blood relatives but in the Greek community, good friends become like aunts and uncles and she got work from it. She claims she was paying her parent's rent from this work. Never mind that her parents have owned their 5 bed for so long that it has no "last sale" information on Zoopla.

https://www.metro.news/my-money-food-writer-jack-monroe/957090/

She also insinuates that her grandfather exploited her: "When I was 13, I used to help my grandfather in his guest house on the seafront in Southend-on-Sea. I would work the whole weekend and get paid a tenner, but I was young and didn’t have any bills, so it seemed a good deal."
jesus reading this she cant even keep her story straight about her part time jobs as a kid!

• Haha

Jumpstart

Our local rags are breaking their necks to news flash what schools and institutions have had to close or restrict access due to COVID positive tests. As have all the local Facebook and Next Door groups. With that in mind....

And with a huge pinch of salt.....

She may be throwing distracting ambiguity along with a big Cooper bomb out because the only primary in Southend to announce today the Year 6 isolation due to teacher positive is approx seven miles from her. Which certainly lends more credence to SB being mainly with his dad. It’s one hell of a school walk otherwise.

Of course, it is more likely that another school closer is in the same boat and it isn’t public yet - or possibly a substitute teacher visiting more than one school...lots of explanations, I am sure, but still, food for thought if you ask me.
My friend is a teacher at a primary school in Basildon. They have closed until the new year and are doing distance learning

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Here's her DEAD grandfather's obituary:

https://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/10080874.john_savva_hadjicostas/?ref=arc

Confirming he did indeed own a restaurant and a chain of guesthouses. Soooo working class. You can't even forgive her for thinking her parents had done well for themselves, so still identifies as working class. She's at least third generation middle class!

In the following link, she says she worked in her uncle's fish and chip shop, and her other uncle's Wimpy bar, but then says she eventually learnt they are not blood relatives but in the Greek community, good friends become like aunts and uncles and she got work from it. She claims she was paying her parent's rent from this work. Never mind that her parents have owned their 5 bed for so long that it has no "last sale" information on Zoopla.

https://www.metro.news/my-money-food-writer-jack-monroe/957090/

She also insinuates that her grandfather exploited her: "When I was 13, I used to help my grandfather in his guest house on the seafront in Southend-on-Sea. I would work the whole weekend and get paid a tenner, but I was young and didn’t have any bills, so it seemed a good deal."
Is she saying in that article that she was paying rent to her parents, as in paying for her keep, or is she trying to say that she was paying rent for her parents?