Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough, you've been around these parts longer than me!
I do tend to miss a lot of subtle nuances.
My Twitter is full of lunatic cousins, recipes and tips about my dog's breed!

Reactions: 19
She’s been called out on Twitter by an ex tattle member let’s just get that clear, and they’ve provided no receipts for the accusation that they’ve sent her a substantial amount of money. I personally don’t believe the scenario and feel it shows the canal in a crap light whether it’s out of keenness to see her get her comeuppance or not. You can’t fight someone being insincere with insincerity and expect to win

Reactions: 65
Just search JM’s handle and you get her twitter page. Click on the tweets. See squiggle handle. Use the search function to find other tweets by squig.

Reactions: 5
Just search JM’s handle and you get her twitter page. Click on the tweets. See squiggle handle. Use the search function to find other tweets by squig.
fair enough, apologies. I do have twitter and have had for many years although it’s sat dormant until a couple of months ago when I wanted to look at JM stuff. I don’t know how it works really so I assumed you couldn’t be completely inept with tech to use the thing.

Reactions: 14
Thanks, seems like I’m more technical than I thought! If anything I’m more “forensic” I do love an internet trawl for info...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.