Jack Monroe #114 i, slopbot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, except in this scenario it would be an ex-husband which is even worse? Like taking the work call out of it imagine sharing a house with an ex during a pandemic and he saunters around in the nude for lols? Hella weird af. And that's BEFORE you start thinking, christ, who was on that work call and what were they talking about when Jack made her appearance?

Reactions: 49
My ribs stick out like that..calling it descended like the way u describe starving African children's bellies? That's awful. I just say my ribs stick out a bit. What the hell is wrong with her!

Reactions: 24
This is weird because at no time since she started doing her £20 shops does she ever record buying mature cheddar cheese

Reactions: 47
Thank you @traumatised sideboard and @Switchstreetz for your efforts on behalf of us bitter and twisted hausfrauen and herren. The Sloppies and Slopbot have brightened up my wfh days no end this week.

Now fuck off x (I need to do some work that’s not faffing about on the internet ).

Reactions: 27
Probably more starved of attention as BB hasn’t been there, until today. Now suddenly her son and BB are magically there when she fancies a late night streak.
Naaahh the land of make believe, the bungalow is far too cold, she does not do laundry at that time, she’s on her own

Reactions: 13
I can relate to terminator squiggle. I occasionally donate via paypal to someone I follow on twitter who is in hardship, disabled and chronically ill. They share a lot of their life online and I believe they are genuine and it's a nice feeling to be able to help someone who needs it.

In spite if this I am sad to say my JM experience has made me more wary, although thank fuck I never gave her a penny.

Reactions: 36
This squiggle is another journalist, no blue tick tho hence squiggle. I don’t want to doxx but they have written for legit publications with high consumer trust, but not the sort of place that a Jackie exposé would fit, which is a shame.

Reactions: 55
Shitting hell, didn't think it possible these days but nope, she's managed to make me cringe up my morning coffee. It's a talent she has. That photo, the words, it's all so fucking awful..

Reactions: 20
Yes!!! And sorry to be a bore but trigger warning xx it’s well documented the challenges of working at home with kids so there’s a possibility work screens are in eye line of children? This may not be the case for everyone but I was regularly chatting to a colleague’s pre teen kids, they’re inquisitive so like getting involved.

Reactions: 36
This sooooo needs the Alan treatment

Fab work there fellow Frau, the novack nail was the most difficult (and most inducing)

Both are in my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
That is awful she is totally shameless

Sorry if this has been posted already, I was busy streaking whilst my husband was on a Zoom call. Anyway, I noticed this:

View attachment 333934
Its really ramping up now, if she wasn’t worried before, she should be now, the lid is being lifted. Without her pay pigs she really will feel the cold

There is another instamum on tattle who has no job, but was earning from insta swipes etc. She is a horrible racist, homophobe, etc etc, some members took it upon themselves to contact all the companies her and her partner were working with/earning from, they have been cancelled, she is not earning, so it does work.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
In her beach body shake rant pic, she's saying that ALL bodies are beach ready. Yes!! Of course they are, and it's a very valid point, so why does it look like she's photoshopped her waist?

Also....go go go terminator squiggle!

Reactions: 33
Could you please post the link again, these threads move so fast I've lost it!

Reactions: 8
I’m really behind but this is bloody brilliant. I HOOTED a lot.

https://giphy.com/JomW3fMYQFXbQMkqhU

Reactions: 22
There is another instamum on tattle who has no job, but was earning from insta swipes etc. She is a horrible racist, homophobe, etc etc, some members took it upon themselves to contact all the companies her and her partner were working with/earning from, they have been cancelled, she is not earning, so it does work.

sorry for double post train wifi is crap

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
BUTTER, BUTTER, BUTTER, BUTTER...but but but she can’t afford butter now she’ll never be able to eat her faves my heart is for poor Jackie
It’s like she’s JUST watched ‘salt, fat, acid, heat’ and now thinks she’s hacked the magic cooking formula. Shame she didn’t cotton on before she started sharting out her putrid slop into the world: the closest she’s ever got to a winning formula is stock cube, vegetable oil, Sarsons malt vinegar, simmer it until it’s fucking evaporated into thin air. Yeah that’ll do the trick

Reactions: 37
Busy with her telly show Busy fucking up another opportunity because she's awful more like.

And she hasn't stopped reading since. Bless.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.