Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She is unbelievable.
Such an overused term I know so apologies in advance but 'just to reiterate I am no longer in poverty' verges on gaslighting.
Totally changing the recent historyshe chose to project.
CLOSE THE TIP JAR

don’t hide the ‘I’m not poor thanks’ at the end of a few tweets. Write it on fucking Instagram and Facebook. Put it on your fucking website

that tweet is just to cover her back ‘see I said it’

twat.
Spot on. 'I've always been transparent and can prove it. Not my fault if people have misinterpreted what I say and have sent me money'.
Shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

jenny2603

VIP Member

This interview states she was diagnosed With adhd and autism at 11!?………………
It does indeed. I sometimes wonder if Jack actually is a robot the way she continually spews out completely contradictory gibberish.

It also contains a few chuckles.

I HOOTED at this incredible Jack quote “People don’t need to dress up in a poor person’s skin to tell their story for them.”

I laughed up a lung at this question from the interviewer: "Does Monroe ever get tired of telling her story?" You'll be amazed to learn that no she doesn't and fair play it does change a lot so I suppose it doesn't suffer from repetition.

She's an insufferable arse and a shit random word robot who isn't as good as our Slopbot.

• Haha

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
£3,000 😱!!! That’s a lot of cash...

I promise I’m not going to be a threads gone by bore but I’m sure it was you @heretoreaditall2019 who said on thread 1 that JM was possibly covered for private healthcare by “Mrs J” (shudders). If that was the case, I’m not sure it would cover an ADHD diagnosis but it could explain the speed of it - or maybe JM had/has enough money to splurge on sideboards, enough denim shirts to clothe her county and hammocks *and* pay for something like that.

Pure speculation M’Lord
She's loaded! Too short. But really, she's fucking loaded and it's testament to her manipulation skills that she's even made us doubt the fact. But anyone who can live the life that she does, the long list of purchases and luxuries, the cosmetic treatments, the sheer comfort of being able to all put her feet up for the whole fucking summer without a care in the world and in an apparent hard, covid-hit year, man she's loaded. She can't be anything else. One imagines that even the cabal would be blown away should they ever happen to discover how much money she is actually sitting on.

• Heart

Ladderedtights

That poor squiggle. I listened to that documentary, “Desperately Seeking Sympathy” and I understand better how people can be lured in and end up donating what they don’t really have. Shocking. Jack truly needs to be revealed as the Big Bad.

• Sad
  • Angry

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Super disappointed at the reveal that it’s just someone from here overstepping the mark again. It negates all the actual receipts that are on here and just paints the lot of us like snide bullies. Nice one.

• Sad
  • Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
She's always got to mention her boobs. Or drop some kind of hint that she's a very...sensual.... person. We get it, love. Your massive chest is so pert you don't need a bra.

But DD...or E? Jog on. In yer sports bra.

• Haha
  • Angry

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
The butter thing really boils my piss. I grew up in a working class household, never destitute but always having to buy cheap. We never had butter, only marge, and it was...fine? We made do. The fact she was so aghast at having to downgrade from butter shows yet again that she was never truly in poverty, just an entitled middle class twat who was down on her luck for a few months.
Love this. We were in a similar situation to your family by the sounds of it but I never once felt “my life is so shit, my mum put Vitalite on my sandwiches”. This time of year always makes me think of my mum saving all year to make sure my brother and I had lovely gifts to open. We had the same decorations for loads of years and would share advent calendar between the two of us but so what?!

Money is very important to my brother, but then he’s a twat. I reckon he’d shake a tip jar if he thought he’d get away with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

cheapwetham

The ADHD stuff irritates me too...I concur with what’s already been said and I can’t improve upon it.
i have ADHD but being in my 50s i approach the idea of medication with extreme caution . I’ve tried the medication and it’s amazing, my brain becomes so focused and alert ....it’s like the medication “tunes the fuzzy TV” if that makes sense.
However I am aware these drugs are stimulants and so I tend not to use them..in fact haven’t taken any for the past year.
I am aware of the drawbacks of ADHD but I also have amazing abilities which o wouldn’t have without it. I’m a very creative thinker for example and good at thinking sideways and seeing stuff others don’t.
I have an irrational fear of being late so am always stupidly early....I also found myself nodding in understanding about the person described who always gave in course work early. That’s me too.

Tbh I am not sure if Jack has ADHD (I can see traits in her) or some kind of personality disorder. There’s definitely something there though which makes her pretty much unemployable.

oh and GQ magazine...Jack is NOT and never has been “a chef”. You insult every single trained chef out there by describing her as such. Also the only actisim she indulges in is feathering her rented nest by outright lies designed to manipulate people into giving her money,
Sorry for OT and being a bit behind but just wanted to say this has really made my day.

At the age of 30 I've just yesterday started the process with my GP to try and get a referral and I feel like a total imposter and like I'm making it all up and lying to myself. So this and all the other lovely fraus who have talked about ADHD tonight, thank(space)you 💛

• Heart
  • Haha

discokebab

Frauen, please raise your glasses for I bring to you seasonal griftings of great joy...

I Wish It Could Be Griftmas Every Day

Are you ready frauen? (Yeah)
When the Tattlers bring receipts
To highlight Jack's deceit
They put a great big smile upon the frauen's face

When you jump into a thread
You must grunka through instead
Don't miss DKL or Kittengate,
And THAT MAN on a plate it's on the way...

Oh well I wish it could be Griftmas everyday
When the tip jar rattles and patreons start to pay
Oh I wish it could be Griftmas everyday
Let the slop ring out for Griftmas

When she's dishing out the snark
Because the shitty bungalow is cold and dark
Then Pinnochio's nose is gonna light her merry way

Now her dirty paws appear
On a bowl of pig's bollocks and ears
So she streaks by the fire
Till her Bubble Buddy runs away

When the Tattlers bring receipts (When the Tattlers bring receipts)
To highlight Jack's deceit (to highlight Jack's deceit)
They put a great big smile upon the frauen's face

So when Jackie blends her slop (Jackie blends her slop)
Bring a bucket and damp cloth (better bring a bucket and damp cloth)
For her anchioade and mussel pear surprise
Is on the way...

Why don't you give up...your lieeesss fo-or-or-or-or Griftmassssss...?

I THANK YOU.
Today is truly a blessed day.

Oooh I would love a SlopBot enamel pin? And then if we should ever cross paths we can nod knowingly to each other as we reach for the same sideboard as yell, “Fuck off!” to each other.
Watched parts of Jack’s Happy Mum Happy Baby thing. Very sad and strange. She assures G that her family gave her love, food and shelter as if it’s almost a surprise...but they were also employed as foster parents! That’s the bare minimum. And saying that she’s surprised by how affectionate SB is and it surprised her. I know not every parent has to be cuddly and at the mercy of every adoring child but it just made me a little sad, especially as it is out there on the internet for him and his peers to see.
I would LOVE a Slopbot pin, maybe the proceeds could go to the Trussell Trust, or another nominated organisation voted by cabal and Vlad?

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Oh no! Jack has miraculously gained weight and the pixie hair appears to have morphed into a bouffant! What a difference a day makes! It’s almost like she photoshopped yesterday’s selfie 😏

• Haha
  • Heart