Jack Monroe #113 I beg your pardon, she’s got a hammock in her rented garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little tip for your replacement.

Google. Type in site you got the bowl from and order another through a different courier stop going on the beg. I have had loads of stuff delivered by Hermes and they have always been nice. Perhaps they were too busy sniffing the air to set the parcel down carefully.
I think I'd run for it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As she has cameras on her door, how is it possible that the kindly stranger/neighbour, who left surprise soap on her doorstep, is still a mystery?
it's amazing how jack constantly spouts such an unimaginably huge amount of tit that every single lie is guaranteed to eventually be exposed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If the set is for one friend... why did she order two, and from two different places? Also she doesn't have friends so I call utter horseshit.

She's such a LIAR just admit that you are RICH and we will literally close the thread you absolute succubus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Omg the amount of time she spends on twitter is crazy. And she still pretends she has sooo much work.
And she really needs to duck off saying she should get the vaccine. She is active and travels a lot. I don't think splinter related injuries count.
twit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s changed her bio AGAIN. The one with the hyphen is from yesterday and without today.
Good people, I pointed out here on Monday that “bit-part” makes no sense. Did that cook read my pettiness and respond to that feedback? Holy moly. There are hundreds of posts here a day. Lmao.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Also she's such a bleeping bad grass. The utter cheek of her to accept thousands of pounds for an article that she can't even be fucked proofreading and then publicly bay for blood of a low paid worker on her verified social media.

She can say all she likes that she "doesn't want to get anyone fired" but she's doubling down that it's the driver's fault with her sad little spy camera so that's evidently bollocks.

Proper entitled Tory behaviour.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Also she's such a bleeping bad grass. The utter cheek of her to accept thousands of pounds for an article that she can't even be fucked proofreading and then publicly bay for blood of a low paid worker on her verified social media.

She can say all she likes that she "doesn't want to get anyone fired" but she's doubling down that it's the driver's fault with her sad little spy camera so that's evidently bollocks.

Proper entitled Tory behaviour.
she would totally share the footage if she didn't think it would piss off woke twitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hmm, Jack all over Twitter spouting nonsense and what's this why a documentary about surviving Covid on channel 4 at 9pm.Almost as if by might be busy!.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.