Jack Monroe #110 Hands up, who likes me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Jack, Manchester has been unable to do these things since July! I had two months of it in South Wales! Shut up and duck off (no joke duck off here x)

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Covid jack is one of the most annoying for me. She just mindleslly bleats (sorry Loppy & Nibbles) things she's seen elsewhere without any understanding of what it actually means

Reactions: 42
Jack....you have your grifting totally wrong. You need to check out the other scammer parttimeworkingmummy who has just bought a house from the proceeds of her grifting. She cosplays as a DV campaigner.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
In the vegan steak bake recipe she says the following -

In 2019, Greggs (a UK high street bakery chain, for my overseas readers) launched a legendary vegan sausage roll, and I launched half a dozen of them into my face in one week alone. I started to fantasize about an entirely vegan pasty-and-cake shop – which I’m sure exists somewhere – and one thing led to another and I ended up here, with my own vegan version of their famous Steak Bake. I reverse-engineered this by physically dissecting a steak bake or two, then painstakingly recreating it in my kitchen at home.

But she definitely claimed Greggs copied her last time she posted this?! whyyyy does nothing she say make any sense

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
In the vegan steak bake recipe she says the following -

In 2019, Greggs (a UK high street bakery chain, for my overseas readers) launched a legendary vegan sausage roll, and I launched half a dozen of them into my face in one week alone. I started to fantasize about an entirely vegan pasty-and-cake shop – which I’m sure exists somewhere – and one thing led to another and I ended up here, with my own vegan version of their famous Steak Bake. I reverse-engineered this by physically dissecting a steak bake or two, then painstakingly recreating it in my kitchen at home.

But she definitely claimed Greggs copied her last time she posted this?! whyyyy does nothing she say make any sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Uh oh. Joe Wicks is on This Morning making fried banana and peanut butter sandwich. He's said it inspired by Elvis and is putting bacon and syrup in it.
Cared Joe, you're getting up in Jack's niche...

ETA is pancake not sandwich..
He’s a prick n’all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Greggs AND Pret copied her it would seem. She should speak to those lawyers of hers. 100% success rate I heard....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Covid jack is one of the most annoying for me. She just mindleslly bleats (sorry Loppy & Nibbles) things she's seen elsewhere without any understanding of what it actually means
Still astonished Jack hasn't had Covid, I'd have thought a newsworthy illness would have been right up her street.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Greggs AND Pret copied her it would seem. She should speak to those lawyers of hers. 100% success rate I heard....
When she says "copied" she means "also jumped on the vegan bandwagon like me, so therefore renders my work less genuine and shows it for what it really it, a trend"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jack's lawyers are far too busy preparing for the Tattle case when we shall all be up before the beak for gonk mockery.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is the deal with the imagery of greed with everything she eats? She never just says: 'I ate x and really enjoyed it.' Things have to be scoffed, wolfed down, inhaled etc. I don't want to trigger anyone who has or has had an ED but isn't it potentially quite triggering language? I get the use of hyperbole but it downplays itself when everything you eat is consumed in record time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Jack....you have your grifting totally wrong. You need to check out the other scammer parttimeworkingmummy who has just bought a house from the proceeds of her grifting. She cosplays as a DV campaigner.
Was just coming here to say that too 😂 god hope she doesn't get any ideas, I think she follows ptwm as well.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.