Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liar, Liar, her denim shirt’s on fire.

I don’t know how she can keep up with the lies she constantly tells.
She can’t. And that’s her problem.

ETA You got there first, ChocolateMuffin! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anybody else agree that if she isn't wealthy after all those book deals, her publisher must be taking advantage of her?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Hi team, first time poster. I'm the squig who seemingly went 'awful quiet' but actually just has to go to work to earn my money like a normal poor. She remarkably hasn't blocked me yet, which I think means she's gearing up for another feeble attempt at a pile-on. If so, I'll disappear off here again - know the rules about interaction, and she's bloody well asking for it.

She'll declare me a troll or a bully, but I'm just what she hates the most - just a normal person who has seen through her bullshit! I actually never respond to anything on Twitter and instead just use it to passively observe but she is so rude, dishonest and hypocritical that she's worn me down. She isn't fit for a career in the spotlight because she evidently can't cope with it. That's fine - neither could I.

Anyway - love your work x
Welcome Squig
Where’s Homer Simpson when you need him?

Could I ask please, as you’ve had a career in the spotlight have you ever experienced her firsthand? x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In thread thirty one
The fraus cruelly kept Jack from
Her piss and sandwich

Stoney faced Eamonn
Rigid pasta, no chicken
Bad food for bad days

The cheeky duo
Didn't get a series two
Lungs remained in place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
There are definitely rumblings of dissent among the squiggles, aren’t there.
About time too!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Can someone please tell me how they are the same JM recipe? Surely the squiggle has done a bit of editing of the recipe on their own there, because theirs look less like chargrilled congealed blood and more....I dunno...edible? 🤔

68B70A11-192C-41AC-BF3B-27D960765F3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
In thread thirty one
The fraus cruelly kept Jack from
Her piss and sandwich

Stoney faced Eamonn
Rigid pasta, no chicken
Bad food for bad days

The cheeky duo
Didn't get a series two
Lungs remained in place
I’m so very moved

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can someone please tell me how they are the same JM recipe? Surely the squiggle has done a bit of editing of the recipe on their own there, because theirs look less like chargrilled congealed blood and more....I dunno...edible? 🤔

View attachment 321670
t

he red ones look like something my kids made out of playdough when they let the colours mix and the orange ones look quite good.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What's happened to squiggles this weather? They're becoming quite ferocious!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The bloodhounds are on the trail, not just Kirsty

What is it with people having multiple accounts? Someone on Twitter had @Peeky_Mink for their secret Ocado shopping, @Chaz35903310 for following
@TattleLife
accounts on here, and
@DannyDinner
for sending messages and images by proxy. It's almost as if they have something to hide.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I just want to say that whilst her doctorate might be honourary the skills you lot display on the daily absolutely floor me, from triangulation to search engine optimisation to luxury goods tracking, you're flippin' awesome.
It's one of the things that makes me laugh most on here, the triangulating various items. She'll post a seemingly bland, uninteresting photo, and someone pipes up with - "curtains, John Lewis, 300 quid" 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
I'm very pleased that there's more new dissenting squiggles, especially cos they are not bigoted, unlike several we've seen in the past.

but, she's just gonna ignore them, isn't she? and crack on as normal. cooper pic and nostalgic rambling incoming, I'm sure. get everything good and buried 🙄

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.