Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liar, Liar, her denim shirt’s on fire.

I don’t know how she can keep up with the lies she constantly tells.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was struggling to sleep last night so I wrote some Jack poetry in the form of haiku because I know how much she loved the bingo discussion. Here are a few for you. If you want to see the rest you have to support me on Patreon at the £10/month tier because I eat a lot of butter.

Maverick chilli
Apply corned beef to grater
Clamato juice sauce

Horse spunk lasagne
It thickens in the oven
Verdict: terrible

Fell under a train
Mediterranean arse
Life-saving buttocks

Rent a bungalow
Cannot plant a hydrangea
Turfed under the stairs

Do not ask questions
Every known experience
Completed it mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
She’s been very sneaky with the butter thing. ‘The budget doesn’t allow it’ etc. I’ve not seen her say outright she can’t actually afford it - just that the bleeping ridiculous budget is £20. She’d get you on a technicality if you questioned it but it’s still so so dishonest.
But where in the budget are the bank charges for her kiddie account? That’s 3squid off your shop

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I was struggling to sleep last night so I wrote some Jack poetry in the form of haiku because I know how much she loved the bingo discussion. Here are a few for you. If you want to see the rest you have to support me on Patreon at the £10/month tier because I eat a lot of butter.

Maverick chilli
Clamato juice sauce

Horse spunk lasagne
It thickens in the oven

Fell under a train
Mediterranean arse
Life-saving buttocks

Rent a bungalow
Cannot plant a hydrangea
Turfed under the stairs

Do not ask questions
Every known experience
Completed it mate
Absolutely brilliant! I wanted to pick one to quote but they are all too good.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
are you really gonna save that much if the thing's on for 3 days at a time though?

eta come to think of it, the chicken stock was in a different slow cooker, wasn't it? it's probably still there 🥴
From memory it was a chalkboard one she’d picked up in Asda

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Maverick chilli
Clamato juice sauce

Horse spunk lasagne
It thickens in the oven

Fell under a train
Mediterranean arse
Life-saving buttocks

Rent a bungalow
Cannot plant a hydrangea
Turfed under the stairs

Do not ask questions
Every known experience
Completed it mate
If you dm your address I’ll send you some butter in the post. You shouldn’t go without dear heart

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Maverick chilli
Clamato juice sauce

Horse spunk lasagne
It thickens in the oven

Fell under a train
Mediterranean arse
Life-saving buttocks

Rent a bungalow
Cannot plant a hydrangea
Turfed under the stairs

Do not ask questions
Every known experience
Completed it mate
A bottle of lemon juice
Just sling it in a curry
Budget baked bean blogger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry still behind, but I price checked the "£37" slow cooker and it has never been under £100. So unless the muddy puddle contributed... SHE'S LYING!!
View attachment 321521
Does the 'slow cooker' thing remind anybody else of those contraptions you'd see at breakfast if, for instance, a family member owned a Bed and Breakfast type establishment.
Baked Beans in one pot, Porridge in another, you get the idea...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Does the 'slow cooker' thing remind anybody else of those contraptions you'd see at breakfast if, for instance, a family member owned a Bed and Breakfast type establishment.
Yes, absolutely.

I’m sure it was only £37 as it was a yellow sticker bargain, or from the thrift shop that does not know how to recognise expensive cookware.

• Haha
I wish her followers would publicly call out the BBC and Hellmans for not paying freelancers on time. It's pretty outrageous.

Screenshot_20201123-203020_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
HER GRANDFATHER IS DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It actually says "buffet server" on it there doesn't it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Maybe her parents sold it to her..... she did mention a stand off with her dad over something or other while they were stripping a B&B of its valuables. Don’t start, my granddad is DEAD!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Maybe her parents sold it to her..... she did mention a stand off with her dad over something or other while they were stripping a B&B of its valuables. Don’t start, my granddad is DEAD!
You can have it not for £35, not for £40 but precisely £37! Hahaha!
They all sound absolutely atrocious people.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.