Jack Monroe #109 Jack Monroe’s network bandwidth is low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BB is the unidentified victim, I mean friend, who is currently ‘bubbling’ with Jack. We suspect it’s Louise aka Mrs J the third/fourth

ETA BB stands for Bubble Buddy
Ahhh thank you!! I lost about 4 hours today on previous threads (the black eye debacle!!) not including the time reading her gratuitous self back slapping twitter account. So many questions. So much irritation but so many laughs.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I get up at 6ish every morning. What does she want, a medal?

If these are just going into a post box, why make two trips? She has a huge backpack and those two extra bags she bought yesterday.

If they have to be weighed and are over the counter, what post office is open at that time? And the point about the huge backpack and extra bags still stand. Once again it doesn't add up.
“I get up when I want, except on Monday when I’m rudely awakened by the patrons.

I put my traaaaazers on, have a litre of tea and pretend I’m leaving the house”

Pics of the post in the postbox please Jack or else I shan’t believe they were really posted...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
I get up at 6ish every morning. What does she want, a medal?

If these are just going into a post box, why make two trips? She has a huge backpack and those two extra bags she bought yesterday.

If they have to be weighed and are over the counter, what post office is open at that time? And the point about the huge backpack and extra bags still stand. Once again it doesn't add up.

Meh. I'm up at 5.30 and at the bus stop by 6.15 every weekday morning. And at weekends, I'm usually awake at exactly the same time (but don't go any further than the bathroom and maybe the kitchen kettle until 8). Not bad on around 4 hours' sleep a night. I'm not doing either by choice - it's because I WORK FOR A LIVING and it's not quite so difficult to do Monday and Friday mornings (the initial horror of the first day of the week and the exhaustion of doing the paid stuff for five days catching up on me) if I keep roughly the same waking time; if I don't, I'm awake literally all Sunday night, which is isn't conducive to efficiency and competence.

No kid to get up for school, I presume, though - you can't wander off and leave your child alone/asleep in the house, after all; if something happened, like they tried to make toast and used a fork to try and get it out, there would be a criminal prosecution. Unless BB is now in a parenting role (even if they don't know it), I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wouldn't creating a product for somewhere as big as Pret be quite lucrative? Why must we all be led to believe that wee Jack is living month to month like a student waiting on her fees for a job she did last week coming in? Did we all just imagine her stating that she'd just had a nice fat royalties check come in last week? Information that she offered up willingly to explain away her random, idiotic acts of posting chocolate bars across the globe?
Why did she go back to Robyn squiggle spoiling for a fight? (Amazing response by the way, perfect) Why is she lying about how she pays for her shopping? She's so high on the 'support' she got from squiggles yesterday that she's now making very silly mistakes. Luckily we are here to catch them!
My friend was a manager for pret, it doesn't work like jack is saying. They have their own development kitchen. They so take suggestions, but it's normally from their staff

• Wow
Reactions: 36
“I get up when I want, except on Monday when I’m rudely awakened by the patrons.

Pics of the post in the postbox please Jack or else I shan’t believe they were really posted...
GRIFT LIFE!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So many people wanna know who BB is today 😂
BB and who she may be will be a a definite addition to Jack for Dummies..

Lenny, that’s so perfect 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Over in another corner of Twitter, @bluestockingmum has been tracking and reporting a serial poverty cosplayer and it's finally led to an arrest - 7 months and 6 scam accounts created by the same person.

#justsayin

Detective Inspector Rob Burns, from the serious fraud and cyber unit, said: “We have seen a big rise in online fraud since the start of the pandemic but this is something a bit new. Online fraudsters can be very convincing and often employ a range of tactics to get people to part with their money. Exploiting people’s sympathy and desire to help is just one method used. You should never pay money to anyone unless you are sure they are legitimate. Many of those who are fooled by fraudsters cannot afford to lose the money and can suffer from serious hardship and emotional distress as a result.”

GRIFT LIFE!
AAAAALLLLLL the tattlers
So many tattlers
And they keep all my receipts
Cos they see through my grift

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Do any of the Frauen know Caroline Calloway? She's another online scammer way worse than Jack - if you don't know her, it's well worth a dive down the rabbit hole. She does (or did) these really crappy "artworks" based on Matisse's Blue Nude, basically copying/tracing the figure outline and sticking it on different coloured paper and selling them for ridiculous prices like 80 to 200 dollars. Anyway, she calls them "Dreamer BBs" for reasons I can't be bothered to remember, I think BB means baby?? So everytime I read "BB" that's what I think of.

Sorry, just felt the need to share that with you all. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Over in another corner of Twitter, @bluestockingmum has been tracking and reporting a serial poverty cosplayer and it's finally led to an arrest - 7 months and 6 scam accounts created by the same person.

#justsayin

Detective Inspector Rob Burns, from the serious fraud and cyber unit, said: “We have seen a big rise in online fraud since the start of the pandemic but this is something a bit new. Online fraudsters can be very convincing and often employ a range of tactics to get people to part with their money. Exploiting people’s sympathy and desire to help is just one method used. You should never pay money to anyone unless you are sure they are legitimate. Many of those who are fooled by fraudsters cannot afford to lose the money and can suffer from serious hardship and emotional distress as a result.”

AAAAALLLLLL the tattlers
So many tattlers
And they keep all my receipts
Cos they see through my grift
Fab, 👍 how do we get them to redirect their focus?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Use it as a base.”

If I hear that term one more time I think I am going to graffiti it on my house in a final last-ditch attempt to 🔺 myself.
This made me hoot so hard that not a lung, but a large mouthful of tea, exited itself through my nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have worked out my biggest beef with her apart from everything, but I dislike her rudeness. Sorry I cannot stand rude people, I remember being told once that rude people are people that have basically no social skills and are always on the attack. It's costs nothing to answer someone in a civil way even if they are being rude to you. In the long and short of it if you maintain your manners they are the ones that look like dicks. She needs to learn to explain things without attacking and going for the jugular. It makes her look worse.

• Heart
Do any of the Frauen know Caroline Calloway? She's another online scammer way worse than Jack - if you don't know her, it's well worth a dive down the rabbit hole. She does (or did) these really crappy "artworks" based on Matisse's Blue Nude, basically copying/tracing the figure outline and sticking it on different coloured paper and selling them for ridiculous prices like 80 to 200 dollars. Anyway, she calls them "Dreamer BBs" for reasons I can't be bothered to remember, I think BB means baby?? So everytime I read "BB" that's what I think of.

Sorry, just felt the need to share that with you all. As you were.
Oh my God. Caroline Calloway is EXCEPTIONAL. For those unfamiliar all I can say is brace yourself because she's a whole different league from Jack. Her former friend gave her side of the story a while back and it's a wild ride, though as good an intro as any. She's so other level I can't even remember half the stuff she's done. This article about an event she organised called The Scam is also worth a read.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Just to reiterate, she has AT LEAST £16K in savings, else she would be eligible for universal credit. She has that in a bank somewhere. She could have £300K, who knows. Jack, withdraw £2 of that and buy some bleeping butter, you absolute throbber.
The cut off for UC is £6K not £16K. I helped my neighbour with her finances, including helping her apply for UC

Reactions: 18
Well, yesterday's little hissy fit combined with the £20 food shop has had its intended effect: she's up to 369 Patreons, it's almost as if there's a pattern that fits... 🧐

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.