Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems........weird tonight. Reckless. View attachment 320368
Sold it, sold it!! Ffs, why couldn't they just give it to her (nb. The probably did)

Our daughter and her husband have just moved and their corner sofa no longer fits their living room, it's only 2 years old and lovely, they said we could have it if we wanted it for free (if won't fit ours either), but isn't that what families do, help each other out?

Reactions: 37
Actually I love fairy, and I think it's worth paying a bit more for, I have a dishwasher so don't do a lot of hand washing up, but a bottle of fairy started at the start of lockdown 1 lasted almost until lockdown 2 (it was a litre bottle of an obscure fragrance from home bargains!)
Babe, same. Fairy Platinum is the only one I’ll buy. But I wouldn’t pretend on Twitter I buy the basic stuff.

Reactions: 24
I can’t bear any more of this. Can we turn our attention to guessing what the big Thursday reveal is going to be?

(I don’t mean you beautiful people)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If anyone is looking to buy soap, I recommend a brand called cosy cottage - it's a small business, all products are vegan and don't use palm oil ( companies saying they are vegan but use it is my massive bugbear) and their products are amazing! I don't have any connection to the company so my recommendation is purely from being a v satisfied customer!
Babe, same!

I use their deodorant in the little tin, it's lovely stuff and lasts ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Every week I do my shopping online and add the dinners and lunches and think ‘oh it’s going to be a cheap week this week’ but then when I add all the other stuff it ends up the same price as ever.

by never showing the other stuff she’s creating a false ‘ambition’ (i know that’s not the right word but I can’t think) for others to aspire to.

i think most of here could easily show a few £20 shops if we just got (for example) pasta, tinned toms, bit of fruit, frozen veg and maize snacks but that’s not sustainable, tasty, has no variety and we’d feel guilty pretending it was.

i know you lot already know this but I just get cross!

and the others don’t get the grief from Twitter/tattle like her because they don’t post every second of their life. They probably would if they did, nothing to do with their gender/class/marital status.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Sorry chums, I don't know how to do that highlighting thing and at this stage, I can't be arsed to learn.
So, was she dismissed or did she resign or did she, indeed, flounce?
This. These are the exact things thats should be posted side by side on Twitter, the squiggles can’t refute anything.

Reactions: 39
Yup! Can testify to everyone's comments that launching a mental health magazine and - more importantly - keeping it alive is incredibly hard, expensive and probably not worth it...
Well for the record, you and your team seem to hide it well. Going by your social media, and website, it’s always very professional. And it really is a nice magazIne, not a vanity project like some of these things are.
Can I ask what brought you here?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry chums, I don't know how to do that highlighting thing and at this stage, I can't be arsed to learn.
So, was she dismissed or did she resign or did she, indeed, flounce?
In typical Jack fashion there are so many stories she tells about it so lord knows, I don't think even Jack knows the truth now

Reactions: 26
If anyone wants cheering up, there was a segment on Lancashire Longwood sheep tonight. They were gorgeous. There was also something about a girl from an inner city riding school getting really good at racing ponies.

Miles away from JM and her antics.

ETA: the sheep/pony stuff was on Countryfile. Failed to actually mention that 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well for the record, you and your team seem to hide it well. Going by your social media, and website, it’s always very professional. And it really is a nice magazIne, not a vanity project like some of these things are.
Can I ask what brought you here?

I love that you've said 'team' - it's just me (and a designer). Thank you. I try not to be too earnest or preachy, or too platitude-y. It's very hard to find the right balance.

I've lurked for a few months ever since I saw Tattle mentioned on a blind gossip site (I think). Jack fascinates me, as do a number of other Twitter 'personalities' that have been mentioned on here. I signed up a few days ago (just before Marbles was mentioned on here!) because I wanted to view the links and images posted. This thread is a good resource on what not do on social media tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
bleeping LOL at her tantrum this evening. Miguel is releasing his store cupboard book, and will no doubt do well with it. Shes just a character, clinging on to what 'fame' she had.

Genuinely have no sympathy for her followers. Thick as tit. Its beyond me how more people dont see through her. Imagine going round taking pictures of your house or food to prove things to tattle twitter. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 60
lying witch. "and then some" seriously? Also, "one of you' who 'cycles 200 miles a week' is on at estimate £250k a year so you can duck right off.
Why isn't this illegal? The downright lies? The deceiving people? Surely to god they need to be reported for fraud?

I just don't understand. People are actually giving this person their benefit money because they are being led to believe she's starving. The world is so very wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Babe, same. Fairy Platinum is the only one I’ll buy. But I wouldn’t pretend on Twitter I buy the basic stuff.
If you buy the cheap you end using more I find it works out same if not spending buying more

Don't get me started on Jo bleeping Frost....

(I've had some wines..)
What I know of jo frost is from super nanny repeats a long time ago..nothing else, I know this a jack thread but 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If anyone wants cheering up, there was a segment on Lancashire Longwood sheep tonight. They were gorgeous. There was also something about a girl from an inner city riding school getting really good at racing ponies.

Miles away from JM and her antics.

ETA: the sheep/pony stuff was on Countryfile. Failed to actually mention that 🤦‍♀️
I watched Countryfile too and the sheep and ponies were indeed a lovely distraction from the hellscape (JM’s own words lol) that is her Twitter feed and poverty cosplay shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy Sunday Canal!
Why can’t she make her own bread for her son’s lunches? Remember a couple of years ago and she went bread mad? Why not make him homemade sausage rolls (come on, it’s sausage meat, puff pastry and an egg wash). He could make them himself! Fun to make, fun to eat. Little pies? Wraps? She seems so determined to feed him crap for lunch.
LOVE that some Jackolytes are saying that you can buy calculators from Poundland 😂 Oh squiggles, if only you knew!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.