Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, for those of us who have thought for several years that she is a proper wrong un. We were bloody right.

Reactions: 32
Sorry, would like to clarify, I’m not mocking ibs sufferers by the way. Or anyone with bowel conditions. I have ibs and have been in and out of hospital with it, it was misdiagnosed many times. I was joking more that people would be affected by running out of toilet paper....

Reactions: 69
63 - I’ve got ADHD
85 - my grandad’s no longer alive
24 - postman’s sniffing at the door
56 - this is my mate Vix

Reactions: 94
Any slower on the issues of the day and she'd be making smoothie bowls for Instagram.
Fucking hell, she tweeted that *this month*? That makes it even funnier (not the fact of writing about IBS, but the ridiculousness of fishing for tales of woe linked to stockpiling loo roll)

Reactions: 33
Hattie's Twitter and google digital footprint make Jack look like the most level-headed, reasonable, well-adjusted person on the planet. Seriously. I'm a bit shocked.

Reactions: 50
I've literally never heard of this Hattie before. She's another Jack. Totally self-obsessed. She said she started her channel for "her"!! That was 2 minutes of hilarity!!!!!

Such picturesque breakdowns. I look like the arse end of a Highland Cow when I'm off one one.

ETA: I don't know what the hell has been going on in middle class households over the last few decades but the results are increasingly disturbing.

Reactions: 45
74 - claws at the floor
31 - a link to my patreon xx

In 2/3 years SB and his classmates will legally be old enough to open social media accounts on twitter, insta, fb accounts. I feel like SB is not going to like his mum's online presence, poor lad :/ (lets hope all embarrassing tweets gone by then)

(wish minimum age was 16 tbh but it is what it is)

Reactions: 39
Fucking hell, she tweeted that *this month*? That makes it even funnier (not the fact of writing about IBS, but the ridiculousness of fishing for tales of woe linked to stockpiling loo roll)
I know, I mean it would be hard enough to find someone who couldn’t find any toilet roll, let alone an ibs sufferer that couldn’t find any. And then an ibs sufferer that couldn’t find any toilet paper that was aggrieved about it enough to write for a new publication about it for £50, we are in needle in a haystack territory!

There’s already a magazine about mental health called Marbles (which is also a bit of a dodgy name when you think about it), but I’ve read one issue and thought it was pretty well put together.
Now of course there’s room out there for a whole range of writing on mental health, but from what people here have uncovered in just the last few hours, “Breakdown“ really doesn’t look too promising...

Last edited:
Marbles is quite a good name - there's a bit of humour, wit about it rather than the morose "Breakdown".

Reactions: 34
I tried lidl cat food once (for cat, not me) Cat just looked at it, gave me a look of pure disgust, and walked off.

Well, I thought, when he is hungry he will eat it.

The following stand off lasted three days, ending when I found a disemboweled mouse on the living room carpet.

Reactions: 64
Such picturesque breakdowns. I look like the arse end of a Highland Cow when I'm off one one.

ETA: I don't know what the hell has been going on in middle class households over the last few decades but the results are increasingly disturbing.
Another "working class" "journalist" grifting the public using mental illness?!

What with Jack (and this vonny person, and i know a journalist named owen jones just opened a 'newspaper' funded by patreon)

How many Jack-alikes are there?!

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.