Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxo

Massive screenshot dump, sorry kids...

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 14.21.42.png

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 14.21.55.png

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 14.22.06.png

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 14.23.18.png

I do agree that Sia has massively put her foot in it here (this is what happens when people spend too long in LA, I guess...) but as usual Jack takes it as her chance to make it all about her.

Also LOVE how she references here and NOTHING IS EVER HER FAULT.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

AdultHumanFemale

I've said it before and I will say it again, "having" autism and/or ADHD, doesn't exclude you from being a complete fucking dickhead.

Using your diagnoses to excuse your behaviour just happens to make you even more of a fucking dickhead.

Jack, because we know you're reading this: every time you use ADHD and autism for your shitty behaviour you reinforce negative stereotypes on those disabilities. You not only make yourself look bad by not being able to hold yourself accountable for terrible behaviour, but cast everyone else under those titles with those poor behaviours/words/choices too.

Have the fucking self-awareness to own your behaviours, and accept that despite what you may or may not have, you're still in control of your words and actions.

Sincerely,

A probable autistic (who accepts she is a dickhead, but doesn't blame the spectrum for that). 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 82

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, I'm actually only on 23 but I cannot contain my incandescent rage til the last page.

Someone needs to tell her that when you have ADHD or ASD or anything really you do not get every single symptom. Looks like she's run down a list and picked a symptom per personality flaw in order to avoid taking responsibility for her behaviour. Rejection sensitivity is even disputed in psych circles because it's impossible to measure and potentially a very normal human reaction.

Jack. Might as well address this directly to you. I have ADHD & ASD. I do not go around telling people to deal with it or get fucked like some coked up diva, I acknowledge the behaviour that is caused by these conditions, explain the salient issues to those affected and moderate my language/responses as much as I can. It's called being an adult. Try it.

As for the frankly bewildering idea that everyone else is a standard peg but you're super special and unique... No. You are beige personified, much the same as me, distinctly average in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Cabal, I come to you tonight in penitence. I am sorry made that photoshop of Jack holding Brenda's banger. Having had it thrust upon me unexpectedly (twice!) in this thread by @Montrachet I realise the true horror of what I've done. From now on, I'm a changed sideboard. No more suggestive close-ups of flabby bangers.

Unless they're under a spoiler.

• Haha
Reactions: 80

jenny2603

VIP Member
More Squiggles waking up. Poor Jack at the rate she's going she'll have no one left to lie to.
Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 15.53.53.png
Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 15.54.28.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

Montrachet

Chatty Member
Wait, has someone made this for our amusement (although it triggered some nausea for me) or is it an actual photo from Jack?!

It is an online art installation by an anonymous artist. Brenda's bangers are available to be commissioned and clenched by a celebrity hand of your choice.

Inkedsausage hands_LI.jpg

1605811773583.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Professor Slop

Jack channelling real Rick vibes producing her own receipts for how great she is to work with.
hands up who likes me.jpg

I tried to find a good gif of this and sadly failed.

ETA: I just read the wiki entry for Rick and it's scary. Who does this remind you of?

• Rick, studying sociology and/or domestic sciences (depending on the episode) with characteristics that had him as hypocritical, radical, attention-seeking, and a self-proclaimed anarchist. Mayall portrayed his character as being mostly critical towards the others.
  • ..constantly adapts himself to different political beliefs, depending on how they will benefit him in a particular situation, despite displaying little understanding of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Is it just me who felt oddly defensive of Jack on the thread title thread? It’s like, she may be a total bellend, but she’s our total bellend.
I don’t know I seen a comment that said our thread titles made us sound cliquey and I was ready to fight, the Cabal is nothing but welcoming. Don’t hate us cos you ain’t us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I just also need to get off my chest (because I’m supposed to be writing so naturally I am thinking about our procrastinating QUEEN) that I fucking hate when she writes “peekyboo”. It’s “peekAboo”, you remedial swine. And stop trying to be cute, when you’re a minion of the antichrist.

• Haha
  • Heart

xoxo

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 22.24.01.png

When I read this tweet, all I can hear is Alan Partridge saying "needless to say, I had the last laugh. NOW FUCK OFF," though gritted teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart

Smeghead

VIP Member
Taking a leaf out of the book of influencers, I'd love to talk about this, but the police and my Internet Lawyer have advised me not to
Hopefully have more to share soon. We’re ok though, and putting a brave smile on. We won’t let this stop us 👍🏻

Speaking of thread titles, I think we’ve found the next one already.
I think we need to send a subtle sign to the other threads that we won’t stand for this bullying?
Thread title 108. In jokes? Uncreative? Et Ewe Brute

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Anonymous One

I’ve got numerous academic letters after my name. I also struggle with chronic illness. Neither of these things define me. I’m a human. I work so hard to not be defined by my disabilities. I’m in no way ashamed of them but I am more than some labels & it hurts that someone in the public eye is encouraging people to reduce themselves to labels.

• Heart
Hi Jack, I'm polite, happy and obliging.

These qualities have fuck all to do with whether or not I can present a TV show (spoiler: I can't).
I have an autistic child, like you he is polite, happy and very helpful. He would also never hurt an animal or steal from people using manipulation.

• Heart