Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So, Jack. When you and your unruly labia were working on a night club were you wearing earplugs. Or is this a sort of late onset symptom of autism?

So, Jack. When you and your unruly labia were working on a night club were you wearing earplugs. Or is this a sort of late onset symptom of autism?

I don't think I being a cunt is a protected characteristic.
Not in defence of Jack, but I worked in a nightclub when I was 18 and although I could cope whilst there, I could never understand why I’d be a buzzing, sobbing wreck afterwards. It was one of 2 jobs and I really needed the money.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Those rosy red cheeks look like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummage.

I rarely comment on someone's looks, I am no oil painting. However, she has doctored the photograph so much, I am no longer commenting on her looks, I am commenting on some fictional character she wants to be.

Going back to the glasses talk, I actually like them 😬and I too wear big, bright, coloured framed glasses. I still get health benefits from my ex employer so get a pair free every year. I've got quite a collection. Though I have to say they suit me far more than they do Jack (my opinion only) Please don't hate me.
I also really like them and think they suit her (photoshopped) visage!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Captainmouse

VIP Member
QUOTE="FlashBoof, post: 2948439, member: 99578"]
I agree but would hate @Fruitjack to waste a perfectly tasty and relatively costly bag or two of chestnuts.

I haven’t tried the Richmond ones. I will grab a bag because when my daughter was a dot, she would only eat the Richmond skinless meat ones - no other sausage would do, now, she doesn’t eat any meat ones but it might be a nice flashback to have a Richmond sausage dinner! 😋
[/QUOTE]
Bib 😆 shouldn’t laugh but another forum uses the term Dots to refer to themselves it is not size related,is age related and often involves 🍷🥂 and 🥧
thread closed as I was trying to post!

• Haha
Reactions: 4