Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following the royal family!? Maybe she's still touting for that MBE? Massive Bell End. Or CBE.... Cotswold Buyer Extrordinaire

• Haha
Reactions: 50
By what I have read, yes, she always was the one who followed her 'love' interests on Twitter, did the running, named a goldfish of hers 'Allegra' and told Allegra about it. Not that this is something I would respond positively to but I can see an appeal in that. Courtship is probably lovely with her, she probably lovebombs but the reality is very very hard wearing. Benefit of the doubt, as always but we can see the drama and lies on Twitter alone...Real life must be a nightmare.
Does anyone remember when she was going after a presenter of the GBBO via Twitter? That was terrifying.

ETA - 🤑🤑🤑🤠🤑🤑🤠🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha 🤣😂
Plus she destroyed her other loaf tin during her cultural odyssey in Edinburgh by cooking a cod fillet it in for 5 days straight.
When she marinated the reduced sticker cod in lemon therefore turning it into ceviche and then cooked it for like 2 hours 🤢🤢🤢 i tried to forget about that

I was just searching through the forums to find a pic and stumbled across this old gem. What an absolute bleeping twit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
By what I have read, yes, she always was the one who followed her 'love' interests on Twitter, did the running, named a goldfish of hers 'Allegra' and told Allegra about it. Not that this is something I would respond positively to but I can see an appeal in that. Courtship is probably lovely with her, she probably lovebombs but the reality is very very hard wearing. Benefit of the doubt, as always but we can see the drama and lies on Twitter alone...Real life must be a nightmare.
I wonder if she eventually posted that goldfish to Allegra in a sparkly envelope?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So have I got this right?
THEN Asda was a trek away and it required half a day's expedition with a backpack to get there. NOW she can just pop there for a loaf tin and some flavoured peanuts?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
heinous amounts of bubble wrap , sending single items of junk food across the world, buying her third loaf tin in less than a year because she is incompetent and keeps ruining them. Wow such an environmentalist. She is absolutely pathetic.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.