Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, something tells me things may not be going as well with BB as she hoped....
BB: ''look, I thought we had an agreement that you would stop talking about me on Social-bleeping,media, and that you'd completely stop the passive aggressive digs about my cooking..''

Monroe: ''But I'm #actuallyautistic (etc etc). What did you bring me today...''

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I have used the 😆 emoticon but I would like to emphasize that I have once again laughed out loud that the cat has threatened it will move out.
Babe, same x

Good humour on the thread this afternoon. 'Hooting and fizzing like an owl shaped bath bomb', in the parlance of our planetary friend.

(Seriously, had a good laugh at the last few pages, after a tit day at work, so thank you wonderful Frauen.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t follow her but hashtag buddle has just been retweeted onto my timeline by Krish mate and i’m absolutely flummoxed as to how Jack is wittering away about bollocks as usual. She’ll see the news in a few hours and parrot some hilarious Barnard castle jokes.View attachment 309364
ETA - Supporting the site above isn’t wittering about bollocks, I meant the text kisses.

Is this not a message to Scotland saying 'How could you, a writer, consider publishing an article exposing a fellow writer with disability and mental health issues who promotes support, via Patreon, for an organisation that provides a space for writing about disabled and mental health issues'. Cynical? Moi?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.