Jack Monroe #104 Are you familiar with my tip jar?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she is in the vulnerable group, why is she leaving herself open to possible infection when there's absolutely no need?

ETA, my partner is in a bubble with his parents down south, because they are in greatest need. As a consequence he can not bubble with me. You can't have more than one bubble. But Jack does.
this is what it all boils down to though isn’t it, she’s not actually in any of the vulnerable groups and this has made that very clear. She’s spent years benefitting from co opting the experiences of various marginalised groups & scooping up their opportunities to be heard in the media, but when push comes to shove she doesn’t want the downsides that come with those identities. Eg yes pls I’ll talk about ableism in the guardian, no thank you to staying at home because I have the ailments I wanted to monetise!

I’m same (babe) but different to you, so it so it does piss me off when she goes on at the INJUSTICE of not being able to see the mum she chose not to bubble with Because of all us ninnies breaking the rules? I don’t know anyone that’s gone on holiday other than her!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
90% vegan
Eating eggs all the time
She can't stop eating them
Hands all covered in grime

Pas agg 'neighbour' buys soap
Goes straight into sideboard
Cotswold's finest oak
Full of expensive hoard
I love how the coven tackles, and masters in a military precision, every art form.
I can also see the Coven Book of Poetry lying under the Christmas Tree as we have a secret blinking code to great each other via the electric Christmas lights in our windows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Now That's What I Call Thread #104

Grift It - Regard
Take Me Back To (Allegra’s house in) London - Ed Sheeran feat. Stormzy is 72 years old
Sorry (not sorry, so I deleted the tweet) - Joel Corry
We Got Love (then SHE LEFT) - Sigala & Ella Henderson
Be Honest - Jorja Smith feat. Burna Boy (I didn’t need to change this one!!)
Post (office on) M'alone - Sam Feldt feat. RANI
Panini (vegan 2p per portion) - Lil Nas X
Turn Me On (says one of the 6 Roberts radios) - Riton x Oliver Heldens feat. Vula
I Could Get Used To This (sugar mamma way of life) - Becky Hill & WEISS
Food As Hell - Lizzo
Taste (Make It happen) - Aitch
(Ouchy) Bruises - Lewis Capaldi
How Do You Sleep? - Sam Smith (I didn’t need to change this one, either!!)
(I work) 10,000 Hours (a day) - Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber
Liar - Camila Cabello (hmm, no change here either…)
(Should be) Doin' Time (for the grifting) - Lana Del Rey
Slide Away (peach curry, into the bin, there you go) - Miley Cyrus
Lying Down - Céline Dion
The Wind Beneath My Duvet - Colin Thackery
Together In Electric Dreams (until they cut off the meter as the request of the landlord) (BONUS: NOW 4 Throwback) - Philip Oakey & Giorgio Moroder
Hot Water (until they cut off the meter as the request of the landlord) (BONUS: NOW 4 Throwback) - Level 42
The Cabal's Watching Me (BONUS: NOW 4 Throwback) - Rockwell
Slopladisloplada- The Beatles
Slop! In the name of love- Diana Ross and the Supremes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I still don't understand why anyone would want to make Pop Tarts, they were pretty vile pieces of pointlessness the first time round?
Oh god I love pop tarts. In fact, after seeing Jack’s tit version yesterday, I had a hankering for done and went to buy some for breakfast this morning. So yummy but not at all nutritious! I had indigestion by 10am 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Don't Slop Me Now by Queen
Grate On Through by the Doors
Light My Slow Cooker by the Doors
Ride a White Sideboard by T Rex
Who Let the Slop Out by the Baha Men
Slop On the Beach by the aptly named T-Spoon

That Slop n Beige Gives Me The Rage by me, topping the Christmas charts soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t follow her but hashtag buddle has just been retweeted onto my timeline by Krish mate and i’m absolutely flummoxed as to how Jack is wittering away about bollocks as usual. She’ll see the news in a few hours and parrot some hilarious Barnard castle jokes.
0BD716DA-0C47-444E-BD06-E4B213605599.jpeg

ETA - Supporting the site above isn’t wittering about bollocks, I meant the text kisses.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Don't Slop Me Now by Queen
Grate On Through by the Doors
Light My Slow Cooker by the Doors
Ride a White Sideboard by T Rex
Who Let the Slop Out by the Baha Men
Slop On the Beach by the aptly named T-Spoon

That Slop n Beige Gives Me The Rage by me, topping the Christmas charts soon.
I wanna have slop on the beach. Unsure of artist. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
While investigating what "tragedy mash" might be, I discovered the following, which requires no further comment.

1605290009389.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.