Jack Greatlish #11 UK's most expensive player. Catch him at the Etihead, or on Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched Sasha latest blog there is a part in it where she shows her phone screen and the background surprisingly isn’t of her and jack

Reactions: 3
I just think how boring to be on an app that’s only
Used by other influencers how does he know that he won’t get the night of his life by being on plenty of fish or tinder with regular single mums looking to show him a thing or 2??😂
Yeah. I could give him the night of his life. I'd ruin him. We all know I'm a dirty witch and I havent had any for......longer than I wanna admit so I got a lot of sexual energy to burn through. And I like sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah. I could give him the night of his life. I'd ruin him. We all know I'm a dirty witch and I havent had any for......longer than I wanna admit so I got a lot of sexual energy to burn through. And I like sex.
See he’s missing out 100% 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And on that note. Any idea on when we can expect any fiction. 😉😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.