Jack Greatlish #11 UK's most expensive player. Catch him at the Etihead, or on Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
always can rely on you ❤

Also kudos for the title 🤣

Memo to Jack:

Please do not deviate too much from this look 🥵

Sincerely, the world
god I’d let him ruin me just for 1 night

Reactions: 5
I’m still laughing at Sasha’s sage burning ritual thing in her vlog to ‘get rid of bad vibes’. Hun they only bad vibe is your boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I must admit, he doesn't really do anything for me 🙈 sorry, don't hate on me. Jack is my one and only ❤
Bet I could sway ya a bit.

"Cassie was going to hurt Walker after his stupid caused her to trip and land awkwardly on her ankle as they were walking down a set of stairs. It felt like her ankle was on fire and being turn apart at the same time. Fortunately, Hendo was there to catch her. So it could been much worse.

Cassie hissed in pain as Hendo slipped off her trainer, massaging her foot. “Are you ok, Cass?” He asked.

“Remind me to bench walker for the next game.” She grunted as some pain shot through her ankle.

Hendo laughed. “We need to get you to medical.”

When he moved pick her up, Cassie froze. “What are you doing?”

“I’ll carry you. It’s easier.”

She sighed, letting him pick her up. His close proximity had an immediate affect on her. He was a beautifully handsome man, funny and kind. She was insanely attracted to him and no matter how hard she tried to ignore that attraction, it just grew and grew, wildly out of control. “I can walk.”

“It’s easier if I carry you.” He secured her in his arms and started walking. “Keep your hold on me.”"

• Heart
Reactions: 7

"Cassie was going to hurt Walker after his stupid caused her to trip and land awkwardly on her ankle as they were walking down a set of stairs. It felt like her ankle was on fire and being turn apart at the same time. Fortunately, Hendo was there to catch her. So it could been much worse.

Cassie hissed in pain as Hendo slipped off her trainer, massaging her foot. “Are you ok, Cass?” He asked.

“Remind me to bench walker for the next game.” She grunted as some pain shot through her ankle.

She sighed, letting him pick her up. His close proximity had an immediate affect on her. He was a beautifully handsome man, funny and kind. She was insanely attracted to him and no matter how hard she tried to ignore that attraction, it just grew and grew, wildly out of control. “I can walk.”

“It’s easier if I carry you.” He secured her in his arms and started walking. “Keep your hold on me.”"
I'm so ready for that. My heart 😍😍😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

duck it 😍 can someone link me the JG stuff pls 🥴🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.