Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fangirling hard over him!! I’m 40 and he is literally all the boys I fancied in year 9??!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My boyfriend is the spit of Jack Grealish minus the legs so just gonna pretend I actually sleep with an England footballer tonight xxx

Reactions: 14
At the start of the euros I saw someone say he reminded them of a young David Beckham and since then I can’t unsee it 😂

Reactions: 16
At the start of the euros I saw someone say he reminded them of a young David Beckham and since then I can’t unsee it 😂
same, but i didn’t wanna say it because I don’t want to disrespect Beckham lmao Jack’s new hair reminds me of Beckham’s

Reactions: 2
just came on here to say that his outfit is absolutely hideous, and he should go to jail for that outfit choice xx lmao
You can take the boy out of great Barr but you can't take great Barr out of the boy 😂

He's still killer though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jack reminds me of a soccer mom meme(as Americans would say), streaky ass highlights, and big ass white Range Rover that he doesn’t know how to bleeping drive xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot get over the way women cream over him..

He looks about 5ft 2
Hair like my brother in 1995
Poundland Beckham circa 1999
Brummie accent
Looks like a local dealer in San an west end

Soz to offend 😖😖😖🤔🤔😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
also this tiktok series is just awful but its more interesting than this year's love island x

Completely agree. He is greasy and rough, would break your heart by shagging your mate but yet I am obsessed 🥲
and its actually hilarious how little there is going on behind his eyes. saw a tweet that said its funny to watch footballers try to play mind games with a man who doesn't have a mind 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.