Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard same. Chilly looks silly af too.

Grealish is fit but him dressing like ‘new money’ just isn’t working.
When Grealish wore the suit for the England team photo I thought he looked unreal 🥵 Whereas this kinda style is not the one

Reactions: 14
Hard same. Chilly looks silly af too.

Grealish is fit but him dressing like ‘new money’ just isn’t working.
Howling 😭 I’ve seen worse outfits to be fair, I think chilly somehow manages to pull of these looks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they are in Mykonos, I will fully faint if he has left Sasha at home 😭 Kylie jenners best friend stassie (who he recently followed and unfollowed) is also in Mykonos with starino
This starino guy is the biggest pimp he arranges young beautiful women with rappers and actors and ballers like he can get anyone with anyone if your interested and pay the right price 😭😂😫 there’s other sites that have forums and threads about him being doggy

He’s hotter than the sun :p

feel bad for Sasha but anyway I’d jump him like a pommel horse
i don’t think she’s with them

Reactions: 5
This thread is the stuff of dreams for some of you enjoy everyone 😘 do one for Mount as well I’m fed up of the questions about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This starino guy is the biggest pimp he arranges young beautiful women with rappers and actors and ballers like he can get anyone with anyone if your interested and pay the right price 😭😂😫 there’s other sites that have forums and threads about him being doggy

i don’t think she’s with them
Sash if your there pls vlog it for us Hun 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the girl who posted him in the shirt he was wearing when he posted himself doing a shot at 1am a day or so ago posted it tagging a bar in Knightsbridge 🤔 so can he be on holiday?

Reactions: 1
the girl who posted him in the shirt he was wearing when he posted himself doing a shot at 1am a day or so ago posted it tagging a bar in Knightsbridge 🤔 so can he be on holiday?
That was Monday night I think? So reckon he’s only just gone on holiday in the past two days!

Reactions: 2
Guyssss I’ve had surgery this morning and I’m pretty damn tired although probs won’t sleep much all night but you’re all making my night lol! Thank you for the laughs (and ofc the pics). I know he’s a cheater etc but can’t deny he’s one fine man 😍😛

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have him washed , stripped and brought to me tent. He could ride me like a prison rodeo..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve followed the Grealish’s legs account now and found a contender for fave..
7FB252E8-314B-4650-9A0C-22851517A504.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but could you imagine Jack Stassie and Kylie Jenner holding a conversation 😂 would be the most awkward thing ever lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.