Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they just travelled down today? If so there is no excuse for no balloon arch. Unless he said New York was her every valentines and birthday present going forward
Yes they must have travelled down this morning, it's too light to have been after training yesterday eve

Maybe he lost his balloon pump

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes they must have travelled down this morning, it's too light to have been after training yesterday eve

Maybe he lost his balloon pump
Hoping this is so pep can use the excuse of we were tired from travelling across Europe again
He’s probably packed it for the big house move and forgot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have they just travelled down today? If so there is no excuse for no balloon arch. Unless he said New York was her every valentines and birthday present going forward
Stop, I was actually just thinking of bog standard balloon arches yesterday. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm pleased for him how predictable it's become (even if it's at Flipper's expense/because something is going on with Flipper). He starts, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He could have given @ruby1080 a shout she is an expert with diy balloon arches and I am sure would have been happy to help
I’d do almost anything for this man, I really would. But I think I’d rather help him dispose of a dead body than help him make a balloon arch for his RLG 🤣

Soz Sash

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.