Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This does not get old for me. He looks 🌊. Plus how lucky is he to operate from his pure view of world✌😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would love to get the same kind of story telling from him about:

a) his NYC trip and Home Alone 2 sight-seeing
b) when he met Will Ferrell (and any other non-football A-list celebs)
c) when he met Vicii and when Skye met Vicii and also what Vicii has been up to. Just make a podcast all about Vicii.

Also, WHERE IS THE CAMEL RIDE VIDEO?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 7

This does not get old for me. He looks 🌊. Plus how lucky is he to operate from his pure view of world✌😁
Going away with the England team sounds a bit like being on a school trip. Why would they have had a fake camel? πŸ˜‚ I would also love to see that video of him on the camel

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has posted the Jacky Zuko picture πŸ˜‚ also what is it with calling people β€˜humansβ€™πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ? We might get some balloons when he gets in from training
I have a feeling they are travelling down early. Taylor and Riyad had early valentines last night

Reactions: 2
GR has been into the archives to get some loved up footage. Lots of face tuning going on with poor Sash.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.