Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is very cuddly boyfriend isn’t it
Wish I had a cuddly boyfriend 😭

I dreamed I went speed dating and got 2 matches but one of them had already arranged a date with someone else so we went on a double date and I spent a painful amount of time deciding what to eat and then I ate it cross-legged on the floor like a weirdo and I wasn't even hungry but kept shovelling it in and then I vomited.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Wish I had a cuddly boyfriend 😭

I dreamed I went speed dating and got 2 matches but one of them had already arranged a date with someone else so we went on a double date and I spent a painful amount of time deciding what to eat and then I ate it cross-legged on the floor like a weirdo and I wasn't even hungry but kept shovelling it in and then I vomited.
I have to ask: what did you eat?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have to ask: what did you eat?
Chicken and steak (for some reason they were a package deal which I think goes a little way to explaining my indecisiveness when I wasn't even hungry) and endless chips. Also a glass of wine and then some coke but I had to ask for "a Coca-Cola please" like I was in an advert.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I love this his cheeky eye brow raise at 8 seconds 😍

He is just unbelievably hot
---

Bae needs to start posting or doing something as I feel I’m really boring, just come on here saying the same thing all the time like how fit, hot, sexy he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i keep thinking about that PL video where he’s a total flirt the whole time and how he chose cardio over weights like the total floosie he is to prove that he’s got lots of stamina and is a top shagger.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
i keep thinking about that PL video where he’s a total flirt the whole time and how he chose cardio over weights like the total floosie he is to prove that he’s got lots of stamina and is a top shagger.
It’s one of my favs. now. πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.