Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this his cheeky eye brow raise at 8 seconds 😍

Bit late but awww I miss this. This was on repeat a lot when I was fully obsessed. This and the Holly video as he was quite cute in that. Then he lost his sparkle. Sad times.
---

Now this is an odd ad, most of them are somewhat related to things I've searched or thread mentions. What triggered this one, someone mention Jacks bouncy balls or arse?

Screenshot_20230210_124146_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was looking at a tik tok where former footballers put on a bit of weight, which is natural I don't think JG will he is into his grooming, clothes, gym,how he looks. I think he is always going to be cute and get away with everything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I was looking at a tik tok where former footballers put on a bit of weight, which is natural I don't think JG will he is into his grooming, clothes, gym,how he looks. I think he is always going to be cute and get away with everything
He’s probably gonna turn into his dad but I don’t even care. Bring it on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bit late but awww I miss this. This was on repeat a lot when I was fully obsessed. This and the Holly video as he was quite cute in that. Then he lost his sparkle. Sad times.
---

Now this is an odd ad, most of them are somewhat related to things I've searched or thread mentions. What triggered this one, someone mention Jacks bouncy balls or arse?

View attachment 1949293
He is lovely in this I haven’t seen the Holly video anyone got a link?
---

god he’s so fit i can’t wait for him to get ugly
That’s never going to happen he’s still going to look good
37BE923F-2C8B-4621-A7F0-B98973FF53B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.