Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless an eye achingly extensive and world shatteringly erotique photoshoot dedicated to his batty crease drops I’m turning thread 100 into a Mick Hucknall rave thread.

You have been warned.
Mick has been on the radio twice already this morning, please can you stop with the witchcraft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Mick Hucknall #1

poll is what does Jack like on his pancakes 🥞

or what should he give up for Lent 🧐
Can see him having strawberry syrup you would put on ice cream or the chocolate sauce that hardens 🤭. Can also picture his face at the abomination that is savoury pancakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can see him having strawberry syrup you would put on ice cream or the chocolate sauce that hardens 🤭. Can also picture his face at the abomination that is savoury pancakes.
Whoa whoa whoa, a cheesy pancake?! Delicious
---
Mick Hucknall #1

poll is what does Jack like on his pancakes 🥞

or what should he give up for Lent 🧐
For Lent he should give up wearing clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack Grealish #100 for thé love of God please just show us ur beautiful thicc Mickey and/or bum we are dyin out here lotsa love xx

I reckon he has one lemon and sugar pancake for main course and a chocolate Nutella pancake with banana for pudding because he is a sophisticated man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Bae is wondering who Mick thinks he is trying to claim his thread.
1676903124370.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Mmmmm I'd have had those strides down in about 3 seconds flat.

I'd have gotten arrested, I don't care 😃😃🤣😛

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.