Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband supports Arsenal and is watching the match. I just gained a sudden interest in the FA Cup and wandered into the lounge for a quick perv. Husband seemed happy and impressed that I was watching the football with him 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Aww yay, ooh maybe everything does happen for a reason. What a great start to 2023 for you.

Also yay @Violetroselily , glad you are still here.

Anyone else in a bit of a funk and wishing Spring would just hurry the duck up. I haven't even got the winter blues, just feel...nothing.
I know what you mean, it's such an awful, drab time. At least the days are getting slightly longer, and soon it will be light again

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i will catch up later but want you girls to know i’m at the game and his arse is jiggling around like mad. tempted to invade the pitch to take a bite outta it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.