Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo just gave me such a scare, even though I know that’s not his arm.

Would I be more shocked by an arm full of tattoos, or by the fact that he’d taken off his under armour? 🤔

1674738190514.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
no one asked but i’m ok and made it through the day. able to live another day thirsting over jack grealish. ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 14
hi I’m not doing very well today because I want jack to finger me but he’s not doing it yet

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
i don’t even want to see him naked today i just want him to pay for that person who does his back massages and send them round to mine x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
we’ve both been putting the same level of effort into our jobs this week (not tomorrow tho bab we work hard on Fridays 🥹)
7C387169-F058-4F4A-9660-4E24F63A3BB1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
god i had a dream that a video came out of some random girl giving him a blowie… he was at the front of like some show (sort of like where he was for ibiza rocks) on a big lounge chair and he leant forward to give the girl a kiss and then pulled her back to suck his dick. was super public and his dick looked like those long thin dinner candles

eurgh got ick from that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
god i had a dream that a video came out of some random girl giving him a blowie… he was at the front of like some show (sort of like where he was for ibiza rocks) on a big lounge chair and he leant forward to give the girl a kiss and then pulled her back to suck his dick. was super public and his dick looked like those long thin dinner candles

eurgh got ick from that
I was so into this until the dick description I’d still take it though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.