Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like bumblebee kit! 🐝
Watched Sashas stories and well, minus the alcohol it looks more like a sleepover for seven years old than a b-day party for a grown up woman. This is not worthy adults. 😂 Stop hiring that tacky balloon company Sash!

Skärmavbild 2023-02-18 kl. 13.27.37.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
i am SO on board with sashas birthday now that i know it was a pyjama party with alcohol. that sounds amazing! possibly a bit extra but i would love to have a pyjama party!

am willing to host you all to watch man city game on my magic box. to gain entry u have to show the jg nudes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
i am SO on board with sashas birthday now that i know it was a pyjama party with alcohol. that sounds amazing! possibly a bit extra but i would love to have a pyjama party!

am willing to host you all to watch man city game on my magic box. to gain entry u have to show the jg nudes
I thought it looked dead sweet. And something she would defo do!!! I wanna be there in silky pink pjs sipping cocktails with the rest of the wags!!! 🍹 🤣 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I want to know where Jack went during the sleepover. Did he get kicked out and have to stay at a mates house or was he just hiding out in the spare bedroom? I would have made him very welcome at mine if he was stuck

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want to know where Jack went during the sleepover. Did he get kicked out and have to stay at a mates house or was he just hiding out in the spare bedroom? I would have made him very welcome at mine if he was stuck
He definitely would have LOVED to have been there wouldn’t he.

Reactions: 3
it was in london wasn’t it, so he was probs just at home.

i don’t rexkon he will even start today. rest everyone

• Sad
  • Heart
Keira tagged herself in london earlier in the day so think they hired a suite in london.
Jack was all the way back in Manchester!

They probably made a weekend of it went to a spa or something.
I don’t blame them going all that way stop jack getting his hands on her pals 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That was a nice arse and thighs view

---

now a bulge shot
6C77552C-F170-45AC-8700-E2019337AEB2.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.