Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't he smooching ( bit of a stretch, think she was on his knee) with that same cousin in a different photo last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re a close family.

View attachment 1967527
That's the one I was thinking of. He's looking not ugly in the bottom two. Cuddly drunk Jack I like.
---
Side question if no - how many cousins away would he have to be for you to consider it an option
I was trying to work this out. Mum or Dad's siblings kids no. Mum and Dad's cousins kids, who I would still call cousins, if drunk and looked like JG probably. Even that made me feel a little bit gross though.

• Haha
Poll for the next thread - if Jack was your cousin would you shag him?
What about 6th cousin? Because I've done that.

I'd probably go as close as 3rd cousin (just for Jack and a few others) TBH.

And it also depends on if I grew up knowing he was my cousin and we spent time together as cousins.
---
In other non-cousin-bleeping news, he wore Puma boots today 👀🐈⬛

Tumblr_l_1668305999314389.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Most of my Cousins are loads older than me as I was an accidental late baby. Not seen most of them for years. One of my male Cousins fancied me and he was told in no uncertain terms No eff off, and to me feels too close like incest. Yeuk yeuk. I am jealous of bdargz though🤣✌

Reactions: 2
What about 6th cousin? Because I've done that.

I'd probably go as close as 3rd cousin (just for Jack and a few others) TBH.

And it also depends on if I grew up knowing he was my cousin and we spent time together as cousins.
---
In other non-cousin-bleeping news, he wore Puma boots today 👀🐈⬛

View attachment 1967757
6ths cousin is basically not related. I don’t even know any second cousins
---
He’s a full logo bro now with all the puma gear

Reactions: 2
It’s a bit odd that his cousin has so many individual pictures with his girlfriend. Like they’re really good friends? Or is that what happens in normal families? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.