Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon bae is now going to go one of two ways - 1) Christmas engagement and all the soppy tit or 2) absolutely fkin nuts now he’s not under pressure to behave in order to get picked. There will be no middle ground 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ITS SNOWING NOW!! ❄

Thought I’d show you all my fav decoration… the more uncouth the better
2D747FA4-E712-4ADD-A507-1ED8FCD1D932.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Christmas -

Family Circle box of biscuits
Quality Street ( the orange ones go in the bin with the tub)

Nothing else will suffice

" Oi loive the orange choc-o-lates, meee"
40FAC3A8-E17A-44FE-B1F0-4C77460CAFAC.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Added a free sample of Gucci Guilty pour Homme to my Sephora cart at checkout because how could this not be his signature scent?

Ok maybe this is how... what a sweetheart 🥰
Almost typed sweet potato, but that's what I call my dog

Screenshot_20221212-003712.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We have a lot of snow. I'm that idiot driving around with snow on the roof, waiting for it to fly off. In my defence, I'm only going 3 minutes up the road and don't have a scraper.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very snowy here, I'm not leaving the house for days as I would be risking life and limb*

*I don't want to fall over

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.