Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gonna give me besties a tree reveal, it’s the one in my room

5E9ADB74-E410-4796-9C36-B807ADB2F347.jpeg

ya missed it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve just rewatched the athleticism match from last year (1st part) they had it out for him from the start and it’s nice to see angry annoyed Jack instead of sad Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Feel so sorry for them having to come home to this weather 🥶🥶 We have snow in Essex 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just ate two doughnuts and a double chocolate brownie for lunch. :( I hate sad-eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
no snow here ☹ but emergency services everywhere because some kids fell through some ice on a lake they were playing on its wild

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
omg 🥺🥺 you’ve got loads of snow haven't you! adorable, I love foxes 🦊

I saw that on the news before! awful 😞
I love them too, they've just been rolling around and having the time of their lives 🥹

It started coming down about half hour ago, I'm hoping it doesn't stick because I do not need to be having a fall tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 5
no snow here ☹ but emergency services everywhere because some kids fell through some ice on a lake they were playing on its wild
I saw some kids doing this on my walk, jumping up and down. I got scared to tell them off but thought about it the whole way around the walk

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Girls I have been in a sulk all day 😔 it’s not fair, I love this team so much 💔
Have been trying to do Christmas stuff to cheer myself up
21E19209-D501-4531-B345-456DCF9EE57E.jpeg
@Violetroselily You absolute star 🤗 bae is finally home with me 🥹
37878204-9392-4F7C-A775-43E26D0FB893.jpeg

Have left bae in this because he’s cute but is Josh literally trying to morph into him? Is anyone else creeped out by this?
A6FD8320-840E-4034-B06A-933EDB9D0A21.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
@Violetroselily You absolute star 🤗 bae is finally home with me 🥹View attachment 1799981

Have left bae in this because he’s cute but is Josh literally trying to morph into him? Is anyone else creeped out by this?
View attachment 1799985
mm that looks yummy, n gorgey tree 🥺
& yes hard agree about the bf haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Violetroselily You absolute star 🤗 bae is finally home with me 🥹View attachment 1799981

View attachment 1799985
I would go face first in to that dinner and wouldnt even be embarassed 💀. Is that a stuffing ball wrapped in bacon? 🤤

Yay am very happy for you, did they have it where I suggested?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1799985
So glad you’ve finally got the HD ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1799985
Yeah it's proper weird. The Wish Jack Grealish

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.