Jack Grealish #92 sorry to newsstand.co.uk, but if we don't get our jack cover we will make u pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely old news but I just saw it again and thought if anyone knows it's his rave thread: what was the story with that picture of him looking very happy in his dressing gown whilst a lady had her gigantic magumbos out?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he looks like he's just had a proper (forgive the term) sneezing fit and has been wiping his nose and is all puffy now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Extremely old news but I just saw it again and thought if anyone knows it's his rave thread: what was the story with that picture of him looking very happy in his dressing gown whilst a lady had her gigantic magumbos out?
He’s studying gynaecology part time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol this photo is like 2 years old but still does the rounds on twitter 🤣

It rumoured to be from a lads holiday in 2020. Some people think there was another player taking the photo

Reactions: 1
hello i'm actually the photographer, AMA

nah i don't have a clue sorry i just wish a gust of wind had blown the bottom of his gown up so we could get a glimpse of ball 😓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf to him, he’s just played a football match in the heat, while she’s been sat in the stands watching. I think he looks beautiful 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tbf to him, he’s just played a football match in the heat, while she’s been sat in the stands watching. I think he looks beautiful 🥰
youre so cute rubae and still his favourite for this comment, I’m rapidly falling to being the least fav

• Heart
Reactions: 5
this is that callum wilson energy i was talking about the other day btw - i felt a bit mean after saying that because i am frequently CW too and i meant it in a kind way it's very cute

i think if he had a lil pecker then one of these so-called 'exes' would have leaked it by now, i'd be bitter as hell being his ex. but if i had a great-dicked ex get famous and worthy of a tattle rave thread, i sure as hell wouldn't be boosting them by leaking a photo of their great penis.

(i'm not this bitter btw i just mean if jack grealish was my ex)

• Haha
  • Heart
this is that callum wilson energy i was talking about the other day btw - i felt a bit mean after saying that because i am frequently CW too and i meant it in a kind way it's very cute

i think if he had a lil pecker then one of these so-called 'exes' would have leaked it by now, i'd be bitter as hell being his ex. but if i had a great-dicked ex get famous and worthy of a tattle rave thread, i sure as hell wouldn't be boosting them by leaking a photo of their great penis.

(i'm not this bitter btw i just mean if jack grealish was my ex)
I didn’t think it was mean, I’m happy to be Callum in my little 🤩 world.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
i think if i had a dick pic i wouldn’t leak it because i’d love knowing that only i have it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Did he ever get a full 90 mins in the Euros? I think he'll only be an impact sub this WC, which is better than nothing. There are going to be some players who won't get any time at all.

Pineapple in pizza is a crime. I wonder where he stands on mayo on chips?

i think if i had a dick pic i wouldn’t leak it because i’d love knowing that only i have it
if it was little, i would leak it. maybe that's why there aren't any, he doesn't send them because no one wants a tiny dick pic do they

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.