Jack Grealish #91 Live from the Nigerian embassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg can we have them at the orgy

is soho near hyde park? i’m going ww next week (maybe) and want to dip in
I am in London next week too! I might bump into you at the Cookie shop. I prefer a soft doughy cookie. Are you going to the winter wonderland at Hyde Park I am undecided if it will be any good or not?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am in London next week too! I might bump into you at the Cooke shop. I prefer a soft doughy cookie. Are you going to the winter wonderland at Hyde Park I am undecided if it will be any good or not?
yes gal i’m in london next thurs for a work conference somewhere near tower bridge i think

will be side eyeing anyone on their next phone to see if i can see any tattle pages

tbf i’ve only ever been ww once and it was fine? but the brum markets seem to have really gone downhill this year so i wonder if ww also has

• Heart
I am in London next week too! I might bump into you at the Cookie shop. I prefer a soft doughy cookie. Are you going to the winter wonderland at Hyde Park I am undecided if it will be any good or not?
Personally I think WW is massively overpriced and naff, but I welcome views from others as I am a misery. I haven't been for years and would never go again.

Here are nice Christmas lights you can see

And some other Christmas markets

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Plumber bae is ranked #411 in Jack Grealish stories yet band bae is ranked #98. Out of 422 stories. Never looked at the stats before. Weird given how few reads band bae has compared to plumber bae. Why is anyone reading this drivel tbh. Also congrats to @jumpmoon who is #2 in the JG rankings 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not impressed with the Winter Wonderland the few times I went. :( But maybe it’s better this year?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
yes gal i’m in london next thurs for a work conference somewhere near tower bridge i think

will be side eyeing anyone on their next phone to see if i can see any tattle pages

tbf i’ve only ever been ww once and it was fine? but the brum markets seem to have really gone downhill this year so i wonder if ww also has
I thought this. Couldn't find the garlic bread stand or the fried cheese stand.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
is this birmingham???? garlic bread stand and fried cheese???! i need to go now????
Yeah, but I couldn't find either this year? Wait have you never had the cheesy garlic bread that burns your face from garlic strength? Think the stand is like a polar bear or something.

Edit, can't find a picture of it but found some from years gone by and hello inflation! Sure it was about £6 last year

hm4x7hiei3321.jpg
IMG_1127.JPG.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Yeah, but I couldn't find either this year? Wait have you never had the cheesy garlic bread that burns your face from garlic strength? Think the stand is like a polar bear or something
bleeping WHAT

i have lived these ends my whole life and you’re telling me i have missed this EVERY YEAR????

• Haha
  • Heart
Personally I think WW is massively overpriced and naff, but I welcome views from others as I am a misery. I haven't been for years and would never go again.

Here are nice Christmas lights you can see

And some other Christmas markets
Thank you will definitely look around a couple of these markets. It is the Christmas lights we are going down for I have never been at this time of year. Hoping to see a couple of shows too. RLF wants to see Only Fools and Horses. I am just going to go to the box office at Leicester Square and see what we can get. Just booked it last minute to go this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
can someone who lives in london go to that cookie place in soho and tell me if the cookies are worth it because ever since i saw it on sasha’s vlog i haven’t stopped thinking about it

and can someone who lives in manchester pls go to mr dicks and get a dick and tell me if they are nice
I will take one for the team and go to Mr Dicks next time I go to town, @333149O can come with so we can get double the dick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah, but I couldn't find either this year? Wait have you never had the cheesy garlic bread that burns your face from garlic strength? Think the stand is like a polar bear or something.

Edit, can't find a picture of it but found some from years gone by and hello inflation! Sure it was about £6 last year

Polar bear 💀 🧄

What have you decided about dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thank you will definitely look around a couple of these markets. It is the Christmas lights we are going down for I have never been at this time of year. Hoping to see a couple of shows too. RLF wants to see Only Fools and Horses. I am just going to go to the box office at Leicester Square and see what we can get. Just booked it last minute to go this weekend.
I found this twitter thread the other week with loads of tips on cheap tickets - have a look before you go, there's loads of ways to get them on the day

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.