Jack Grealish #91 Live from the Nigerian embassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in one of those moods where I just wanna watch a livestream of his every (yes, every) action (unless it’s him having any form of contact with other women who he’s not related to), like I wanna watch him sleep I wanna know what toothpaste he uses and what’s on his private profile and his favourite flower and what makes him sad and what his darkest secret is (unless it’s to do with other women)

@Starttheline I’ll more than likely be here intermittently all night chatting this sorta shite 💕 have yourself a merry sneeze though before you get drinking
i reckon his favourite flower is probs something really obvious like a rose because it’s the only one he knows

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really really really dislike the guy doing the Lions den. He is to much fanboy and would deffo sell his whole family including his grandmother to slavery if he got to sit on the bench as one in the team even if it's only for a friendly no one cares about. Think they should hire a competent woman instead, like one of us. Would be much better questions and funnier competitions like who has the biggest dick. 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
i reckon his favourite flower is probs something really obvious like a rose because it’s the only one he knows
bet he loves when daffodils first come back out though 🥹🥹🥹 his fave will be the one with the orange tooter 🥹 think he likes sunflowers too but they’re taller than him so they make him a bit sad too

1669657344480.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
You should be relishing this opportunity to have a bed to yourself. Can you go to Lush and get stuff for a nice bath?
you are so me
can’t wait until we live together, we can have those fancy jars full of bath bombs n that <3

• Heart
Update. No bath as I upgraded to a fancy apartment for the night. I think I'm underground though, all got a bit weird but would be a good place for a sordid night away with bae, barely noticeable sign outside.

Love that photo of his ham legs from a different angle. Thought I could take myself out for dinner but it's raining, but I do need to eat and it doesn't feel like the kind of place that I can get food delivered to outside? Quite fancy a glass of fizz though.

Nah why did this cat jumper get wasted on Kalvin

View attachment 1766736

Is this plugholes?
View attachment 1766737
I thought this was sliced fruit at first

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You know that TikTok couples ick video that’s going around? Well Jack…you beautiful beautiful man…my ick is your constant supply of content when I have to at least pretend to work for a living!!!!! I need alone time to “process” or sneeze and you are not being considerate of this 😤
Can he please just put me on his payroll so I can sit and pay attention to him all day 😍 I think I have found my calling in life

@ruby1080 @unofficialtea crying myself to sleep over how bleeping gorgeous this man looks in red 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Update. No bath as I upgraded to a fancy apartment for the night. I think I'm underground though, all got a bit weird but would be a good place for a sordid night away with bae, barely noticeable sign outside.

Love that photo of his ham legs from a different angle. Thought I could take myself out for dinner but it's raining, but I do need to eat and it doesn't feel like the kind of place that I can get food delivered to outside? Quite fancy a glass of fizz though.

I thought this was sliced fruit at first
Is it serviced apartments? Get it delivered to reception if there is one? I guarantee this will not be the weirdest place they've delivered to

• Heart
Reactions: 4
can someone who lives in london go to that cookie place in soho and tell me if the cookies are worth it because ever since i saw it on sasha’s vlog i haven’t stopped thinking about it

and can someone who lives in manchester pls go to mr dicks and get a dick and tell me if they are nice

• Haha
can someone who lives in london go to that cookie place in soho and tell me if the cookies are worth it because ever since i saw it on sasha’s vlog i haven’t stopped thinking about it

and can someone who lives in manchester pls go to mr dicks and get a dick and tell me if they are nice
Creme? Can confirm they are the dogs bollocks

Now I want some

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I was about to say I will get us a box to share and will have yours if you don't want them. I agree they are cakey, but I have a horrendous sweet tooth so they are right up my street
I only like crunchy cookies, soft ones make me sad.
I love soft, slightly underdone, doughy cookies. Same with pie crust: I like it underdone. If I could eat raw cookie dough all day and not gain an ounce, I’d do it. Same with frosting. I could leave most cakes and just eat the buttercream.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.