Jack Grealish #91 Live from the Nigerian embassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the news stand people just got back to me about the cover and I physically went red seeing the email hahaha duck sake, am a mess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Being picky I suppose
Jack looks lovely and crinkly eyed with his bracelets and watch that costs more than most people's gaffs in the with Finlay Facetime. But for God's sake Jack take your chewing gum out when you are speaking to people.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Being picky I suppose
Jack looks lovely and crinkly eyed with his bracelets and watch that costs more than most people's gaffs in the with Finlay Facetime. But for God's sake Jack take your chewing gum out when you are speaking to people.🤣
I usually wouldn’t tolerate it, but him doing it sent me a bit feral if I’m honest.

I suppose it will soon be hatching time again 🐣🪺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the news stand people just got back to me about the cover and I physically went red seeing the email hahaha duck sake, am a mess
They said they noted that I wanted that cover and will be in touch when they have it 🤣 to me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
wait are they not all him or do you pick which JG picture you want? i thought we were emailing to request discreet delivery lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
They said they noted that I wanted that cover and will be in touch when they have it 🤣 to me
Think Georgia’s probably getting a bit pissed off by now.

1669204513451.jpeg

Oh god, what if there are different covers of him and I have to clarify that I want “the one where he’s biting his jumper and eyefucking the whole world”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
they had the Jack Grealish “lookalike” (if ur one drink away from blacking out possibly) on Heart radio this morning. I was cringing quite a fair bit, Amanda Holden was like OH U REALLY DO.

please, Amanda. don’t encourage it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they had the Jack Grealish “lookalike” (if ur one drink away from blacking out possibly) on Heart radio this morning. I was cringing quite a fair bit, Amanda Holden was like OH U REALLY DO.

please, Amanda. don’t encourage it
What’s the point of putting a Jack Grealish lookalike on the radio?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wait are they not all him or do you pick which JG picture you want? i thought we were emailing to request discreet delivery lol
I think there are multiple covers and that Raf Simons one is an alternative. Also @ruby1080 I think the jumper eye duck and the hair are both cover options? Based on what they’ve posted so far because the pics have barcodes on them? Or I’ve just lost the plot entirely, who can be sure at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think there are multiple covers and that Raf Simons one is an alternative. Also @ruby1080 I think the jumper eye duck and the hair are both cover options? Based on what they’ve posted so far because the pics have barcodes on them? Or I’ve just lost the plot entirely, who can be sure at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I think you’re right. I mean, I’d be happy with the hair one too. Would probably also end up on an ovulation fuelled panic trip to WHSmith at some point during the month to grab the jumper eye duck as well though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I see Sasha has picked up quite a few new Insta followers. The other reason she stays.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I think you’re right. I mean, I’d be happy with the hair one too. Would probably also end up on an ovulation fuelled panic trip to WHSmith at some point during the month to grab the jumper eye duck as well though.
me haha-ing at this like I’m not gonna end up doing the exact same thing, tucking it safely between two sensible magazines and going straight to the self scan then hiding him under my jumpers where tracy used to live and only ever getting him out for a sneeze ie multiple times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just ordered next year's calendar wonder which months give me most joy 🤔 last year had some questionable choices

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye so I bought three kids England kits off that dodgey website you all raved about in September and they still haven’t come… It says they landed at a distribution centre at the end of October and I haven’t had an update since. The World Cup will be over by the time they appear if they ever bloody do 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Aye so I bought three kids England kits off that dodgey website you all raved about in September and they still haven’t come… It says they landed at a distribution centre at the end of October and I haven’t had an update since. The World Cup will be over by the time they appear if they ever bloody do 😭
They've definitley undergone controlled explosion at Customs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:eek: mine came a week later! did you sort by best selling?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.