Jack Grealish #91 Live from the Nigerian embassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@rosierose91 my fella rolled over to me this morning and asked me what RLF meant cos he had been a beaky bastard reading over my shoulder the night before, he thought it meant Real Life Foden 😭😭😭

I also asked him to buy me a satisfier cos I feel like I’ll need one seeing how things are going right now but I’m currently -£48.90 overdrawn and he said “what is that? A McDonald’s?” 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@rosierose91 my fella rolled over to me this morning and asked me what RLF meant cos he had been a beaky bastard reading over my shoulder the night before, he thought it meant Real Life Foden 😭😭😭

I also asked him to buy me a satisfier cos I feel like I’ll need one seeing how things are going right now and he said “what is that? A McDonald’s?” 😡
I think he’s been on here. I recognise this level of feigned ignorance because this is my reaction every time someone irl talks about a Jack Grealish.

1669192866296.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he’s been on here. I recognise this level of feigned ignorance because this is my reaction every time someone irl talks about a Jack Grealish.

View attachment 1753582
He’s giving it to me thick and fast in all the wrong ways this morning, because I misheard him and thought someone had ASKED HIM to write an article on the discourse surrounding Jack Grealish’s legs in light of the work early modern historians have done on the fetishisation of the male ‘shapely leg’ in the eighteenth century. If anyone should be writing that it should be ME. This is so niche I’m sorry I’ll shut up for the foreseeable 😂

A6C895B0-C705-4615-B05A-07A65190CBB1.jpeg

140562E7-B236-4A8A-8CCB-6524F135B0F0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s giving it to me thick and fast in all the wrong ways this morning because I misheard him and thought someone had ASKED HIM to write an article on the discourse surrounding Jack Grealish’s legs in light of the work early modern historians have done on the fetishisation of the male ‘shapely leg’ in the eighteenth century. If anyone should be writing that it should be ME.

FYI, the Satisfyer is currently only £25 on Amazon, send him a link.

I’m on the verge of ordering another as I’m worried about the battery on my first one (I’m making it sound bad but it’s really not done too badly considering).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
him calling himself jdot has ruined my day.. not sure why. I think I need a therapist

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Had such a lovely cute puppy JG dream and woke up to him calling himself Jdot. Not sure what to do with myself now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
him calling himself jdot has ruined my day.. not sure why. I think I need a therapist
feel this in my soul ❤ some of the shite i've googled today is embarrassing in a completely different way to usual

can we sack off work and just groupsnuggle like in the below image? (the cuddle looks v uncomfortable for him physically but he’s just going with it lol)
374D03E0-6952-4140-94EA-005CF6BCE368.jpeg

• Heart
feel this in my soul ❤ some of the shite i've googled today is embarrassing in a completely different way to usual

can we sack off work and just groupsnuggle like in the below image? (the cuddle looks v uncomfortable for him physically but he’s just going with it lol)
View attachment 1753691
I have to do a presentation right now but have got so much anxiety that the next HD photo is going to appear. Please wait for me Pop Mag/Arena Homme.

Then I will group snuggle for the rest of the day.

• Heart

View attachment 1753691
would kill for this level of snug with all my tattle babs.
the only ppl that truly get me :( haha

• Heart
Want to join in the group snuggle too pls

I picture it like this pile of piggies I saw at a farm a couple of months ago

20220918_113926.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I need the group snuggle too but just at a hospital appointment with my youngest if you can all wait for a bit longer.

• Heart
I'm the one running away from the human contact.
Came to say the same thing, such an awkward bean for hugs. Feel like a JG bear hug would alleviate any awkwardness but I can't like him anymore so I'll be like Sterling.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ready for my next Handsome Devil pic now please Bae 🙏📿😈

I want to go back to maternity leave all day snuggles and no bleeping work.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.