Jack Grealish #91 Live from the Nigerian embassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone’s defo told him to get his tits out more and that person, whoever they are, deserves an obscene payrise and thhe best sex of their life (not from jack)

bonus points if they get him to get his arse out again PELASE GOD DO IT FOR THE NATION 🙏🙏🙏🙏
He was definitely holding his top up! He knows how to get them magazine deals. I can see him doing attitude magazine next

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think I’m possessed. I just completely outed myself in front of RLF. Might have mentioned a little crush on the odd occasion but I swear I just lost it and not only did I scream “yes he’s giving the girls what they want” as he appears with his top up, I just randomly shouted “Nipples” and did the most pathetic girly giggle of my life at the tv and RLF looks at me like I’ve got two heads and now won’t pour me another drink …

• Haha
Reactions: 18
" Put your cock in my hooooole
Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me oh so tight
Show me that you love me too....

Bounce me on your lap .........dear
Won't you give me one .........
Just a quickie or two, maybe....
You and I will fall in love
(You and I will fall in love) " ***

*** I may have changed the words 😀😀😀😀😛😈🍆💦💦💦💦💥
1669402117120.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.