Jack Grealish #91 Live from the Nigerian embassy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter has decided now is the time to sing and dance at the top of her voice, asking me to film them and watch even though she has been doing them all week and I’ve seen them 100 times this week.

Grealish legs has captured it, it’s on stories so I cannot post it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
G
My daughter has decided now is the time to sing and dance at the top of her voice, asking me to film them and watch even though she has been doing them all week and I’ve seen them 100 times this week.

Grealish legs has captured it, it’s on stories so I cannot post it.
Why would you need to cover your nips when listening to tactics 😍 plenty time for that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
someone’s defo told him to get his tits out more and that person, whoever they are, deserves an obscene payrise and thhe best sex of their life (not from jack)

bonus points if they get him to get his arse out again PELASE GOD DO IT FOR THE NATION πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how he always has so much trouble pulling his shirt down πŸ₯° Precious little tart.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.