Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean instead of goodbye? I always say have a good evening. "Goodnight" is bed time parlance IMO

Reactions: 6
Fright of my life thinking the next Handsome Devil cover had arrived.

oh bloody hell we are all going to end up with this fucking thing aren't we?! I'm not sure if I'm able to swallow my pride enough to email the newstand customer services and be like 'PLEASE DON'T SEND ME CHE (whoever he is, out there looking like Chris Pine with influenza) I WANT HANDSOME DEVIL ONLY'

Reactions: 6
I've WFH for 2 years now so have forgotten all etiquette. I'd probably say "night, love you" or something equally as embarrassing.

My least favourite phrase is "have a good weekend when it comes!". I start getting them at about 10am on a Friday and twitch every time I hear it.

Reactions: 9
Question, what if we've all bought the wrong copy?
I need to write the email, don’t I? Fuck’s sake.
I don’t say it but probably tend to copy it when people say it to me (while internally thinking “hun, my day’s not even half over.”)

Reactions: 4
I need to write the email, don’t I? Fuck’s sake.

I don’t say it but probably tend to copy it when people say it to me (while internally thinking “hun, my day’s not even half over.”)
Wait, is that what it meant by there will be different covers?!

Reactions: 1
I don't want anything other than Handsome Devil, I had to sell two collectable toy mice at a jumble sale to afford to order it

Wait, is that what it meant by there will be different covers?!
It was referring to the current issue, but looks like they probably always have different covers. I’m just gonna email them, I have no dignity left anyway.

Reactions: 4
My old work husband went part time and only worked Monday-Wednesday. He was a massive WUM and every Wednesday he'd ask what people were up to at the weekend, sign off his Wednesday afternoon emails with "have a good weekend" etc. Twat.

Reactions: 7
It was referring to the current issue, but looks like they probably always have different covers. I’m just gonna email them, I have no dignity left anyway.
I've just done it. Signed off my email with "yours, hornily, Starttheline"

Reactions: 8
I’ve already embarrassed myself today so will save you guys the pain
Yes I did ask how it was packaged

Also! The estimated date on the website is now 29/11, what’s that about?

Reactions: 10
I've just done it. Signed off my email with "yours, hornily, Starttheline"
Just checked my confirmation email to get their email address and to compound this embarrassment I wrote myself a bit of a cringe gift message that I’ll now have to hope they don’t have a good laugh at while dealing with my “please give me the Handsome Devil” request. FML

Currently crying at Euston as I type my follow up email. Jack Fucking Grealish maaaan

Reactions: 10
nah wtf cancel cancel cancel how do I cancel this I cannot have this shit turning up visible to everyone in the neighbourhood wtf help

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.