Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had an intense chat with my younger sister about all this as I needed rl convo. The conversation drifted to the England team and so I sent her a few pictures of the team and asked her who she found attractive. I already knew she didn’t feel anything for Bae so wasn’t surprised as she repeated multiple times in the exchange that she ‘just didn’t get it’

Her choices however…

MM, Hendo and LS which is a type for sure.

Mason mount was her favourite till I sent her more pics of Luke Shaw with his recent hair glow up.

I am beyond happy she didn’t pick my nemesis Conor Gallagher😡 and then had to explain why I hated him so much which she definitely thought was irrational.

I sent her a load of JS pics to try and sway her to him and she was repulsed by him. She said he looks like a Essex boy with ‘rylan teeth’ and I had to stop her from saying anymore.

She did say rice was good looking until I showed her more pictures and she changed her mind which broke my #grice✌🏻 heart.

She had the nerve to say she’d go for Garage as well which was a right bleeping smack in face.

She also said that bae always looks derpy and confused and she didn’t even like the handsome devil picture, I mean we can’t all have taste but it still hurted my feelings.

I’m so disappointed she would be a mason mount girl if she was even remotely interested in football and I am debating selling her.
Sell her and move on. If she didn’t like the handsome devil pic it can’t be fixed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had an intense chat with my younger sister about all this as I needed rl convo. The conversation drifted to the England team and so I sent her a few pictures of the team and asked her who she found attractive. I already knew she didn’t feel anything for Bae so wasn’t surprised as she repeated multiple times in the exchange that she ‘just didn’t get it’

Her choices however…

Mason mount was her favourite till I sent her more pics of Luke Shaw with his recent hair glow up.

I am beyond happy she didn’t pick my nemesis Conor Gallagher😡 and then had to explain why I hated him so much which she definitely thought was irrational.

I sent her a load of JS pics to try and sway her to him and she was repulsed by him. She said he looks like a Essex boy with ‘rylan teeth’ and I had to stop her from saying anymore.

She did say rice was good looking until I showed her more pictures and she changed her mind which broke my #grice✌🏻 heart.

She had the nerve to say she’d go for Garage as well which was a right bleeping smack in face.

She also said that bae always looks derpy and confused and she didn’t even like the handsome devil picture, I mean we can’t all have taste but it still hurted my feelings.

I’m so disappointed she would be a mason mount girl if she was even remotely interested in football and I am debating selling her.
I am struggling most with MM and Hendo being a type. I get Luke Shaw and Hendo but MM is different can‘t describe why though.
Shocked re Jack and JS I will keep a look out for her on eBay 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Her choices however…

mason mount looks like this

1668775274340.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
me in my car last night (stopping now and choosing positivity for the rest of the day) ♥

1668775316068.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
we really know whats under that cassock

I love it, especially if they are eating a Skittle with their eyes closed
You keep trying to bring this into the handsome era when it firmly belongs in the boohoo era.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Her choices however…

How old is she? I can understand why MM appeals to the younger contingent. 😏 at Garage though, she can join me.

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah I’m cackling I’ve only just realised that is the Wembley arch. I’ve always thought that it was a stream of water over him 💀
Euros photo shoot would have been too early for a tattle gush that large to be spraying him 🌊🌊🌊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we impose some kind of hour long break or something today so I can do a bit of work?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Inner musings, I have a err...guest...coming round Saturday evening, forget mirrors on the ceiling I'm getting a life size print out of THE PICTURE stuck up there. Won't know what's him on Saturday. Sorry, TMI.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.