Jack Grealish #90 The Handsome Devil Era

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just ordered my copy of the Bible.

Also treated myself to a copy of Esquire with chav King Phil Foden! 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so anxious I’ve got tummy ache. Or perhaps he’s knocked me up? I don’t know. I need to know what happens next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely crying at Leapfrog's casual drop into the thread "is this Jack lol" whilst we all then proceeded to MELTDOWN. Madam threw a tv out the window. My heart stopped. Jumpy almost got hit by a car. Rubae couldn't form a sentence.

What a night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF is that ear one what an absolute twit (sorry I shouldn't have even looked at these haha)

wanna know people's votes, who are my philosophical friends and who's the other pingu?
I can’t fathom how you don’t like these? I’m perplexed.

But then again I hated The Face but have now almost died over a Handsome Devil portfolio that I’ve not even seen yet. These are strange times.

Absolutely crying at Leapfrog's casual drop into the thread "is this Jack lol" whilst we all then proceeded to MELTDOWN. Madam threw a tv out the window. My heart stopped. Jumpy almost got hit by a car. Rubae couldn't form a sentence.

What a night.
And the overanalysis of whether it actually was him 🤣 When, as @wonderstruck25 kindly pointed out, his face was RIGHT THERE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

But then again I hated The Face but have now almost died over a Handsome Devil portfolio that I’ve not even seen yet. These are strange times.

And the overanalysis of whether it actually was him 🤣 When, as @wonderstruck25 kindly pointed out, his face was RIGHT THERE.
Pahahahaha. It's him! He has the arm scar!!

Also, he has his face and is kicking a football.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can we bring back the tattle bans during office hours. Save the special bulletins for say 8.30 pm when kids/pets/partners are in bed and we can all lose our collective minds.

I just can't peel myself away in case I miss anything buy I've got grown up responsibilities 😔

• Heart

What a night.
My immediate thought was who else would be doing keepy ups a pair of leather keks?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

they're not as awful as the Euros ones I'll give him that, but:
1) I hate the kit on him and don't like him in short sleeves
2) the poses are embarrassing like did they upload every single shot the way people did on facebook 15 years ago after a night out with a digital camera? EXHIBIT A: THE EAR
3) his belly looks weird in some of them, like a kid's belly.

his face is very nice in some and I like his hair at the minute.

my original thinking was he is much better with candid/natural photography than this sort of stuff, but then I changed my mind at approximately 17:45 on Thursday, 17th November 2022a.d.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hello to everyone who survived the :devilish: Handsome Devil Portfolio :devilish: preview drop/wall-to-wall England content/Jack existing

Rubae is just about still with us and the title goes to her @ruby1080

Jack is still on a mission to have all the girls and gays collectively implode, so this happened, which still-neutral party @leapfrog alerted everyone to because she woke up and chose violence:

Many perished 😞

Then if that wasn't enough, this shortly followed cos Jack fuckin hates us and wants us all dead and what better way than to kill us with kindness:

Poor sod was so peckish and didn't have his Greggs pigs in blankets in Qatar so he resorted to eating his own jumper.

He also rode a camel and was scared because it 'got big' when it stood up. This man contains multitudes.

Poll is simply 'are you ok' given recent developments in this Grealish life.
Thanks for the new thread and fabulous recap. My favourite part is ‘many perished 😞🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
WTF is that ear one what an absolute twit (sorry I shouldn't have even looked at these haha)

wanna know people's votes, who are my philosophical friends and who's the other pingu?
Is the other pingu @cobette after the picture of him and John at training this morning?

I am obviously not ok option

• Haha
  • Heart
Just had an intense chat with my younger sister about all this as I needed rl convo. The conversation drifted to the England team and so I sent her a few pictures of the team and asked her who she found attractive. I already knew she didn’t feel anything for Bae so wasn’t surprised as she repeated multiple times in the exchange that she ‘just didn’t get it’

Her choices however…

MM, Hendo and LS which is a type for sure.

Mason mount was her favourite till I sent her more pics of Luke Shaw with his recent hair glow up.

I am beyond happy she didn’t pick my nemesis Conor Gallagher😡 and then had to explain why I hated him so much which she definitely thought was irrational.

I sent her a load of JS pics to try and sway her to him and she was repulsed by him. She said he looks like a Essex boy with ‘rylan teeth’ and I had to stop her from saying anymore.

She did say rice was good looking until I showed her more pictures and she changed her mind which broke my #grice✌🏻 heart.

She had the nerve to say she’d go for Garage as well which was a right bleeping smack in face.

She also said that bae always looks derpy and confused and she didn’t even like the handsome devil picture, I mean we can’t all have taste but it still hurted my feelings.

I’m so disappointed she would be a mason mount girl if she was even remotely interested in football and I am debating selling her.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
1668775093460.png

ok that one's kinda cute

1668775123025.png

like is he actually shouting or just pretending to shout lol either way it's a no from me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.