Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so dullll can't believe people actually watch this regularly :LOL:
Hahaha we go regularly (a national league team) and love it, it's really exciting when you're actually there.

Omg he's on 🥰🥰🥰 the kids copying his hair!!! Hahaha 😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He’s the golden boy I think he’s going to score or get an assist. I think he is literally made for this.

Reactions: 4
Hahaha we go regularly (a national league team) and love it, it's really exciting when you're actually there.

Omg he's on 🥰🥰🥰 the kids copying his hair!!! Hahaha 😭😂
Agreed. It's much more exciting when you actually care who wins 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen little kids in the crowd with hair bands on who don’t even have long hair 😭 I don’t think some people realise how much impact this guy has had and what a star he is going to be ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Commentator mentioning the Croatia holiday and neatly sidestepping Mykonos......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.