Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends pushed back our meeting time which means I can watch the full match 😍😍

Reactions: 3
Ooo bit more of grealish on my screen I’m liking that 🥵🥵🥵

The fact him and madders are both number 10 it turns me omn

Reactions: 4
Mahrez would get it too tbh. I prefer him in royal blue though when he played for Leicester…

Commentator mentioned 'pulses racing on the benches' and even they are saying bring him on so it's not just us guys.

Reactions: 2
I'm seriously concerned that he has been ordered to wear shorts that are not two sizes too small. What cruelty is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm seriously concerned that he has been ordered to wear shorts that are not two sizes too small. What cruelty is this?
He will be LIVID. The man would wear booty shorts 24/7 if it was up to him. Proof that this may not have been a good move for him, don't @Me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes I am happy to bond over wrestling 🤣🤣.

My god that man 🥵🥵🥵
I don’t really have any tea tbh. Just a really nice guy. Doesn’t mind drinking in a Wetherspoons. My ex used to do his body paint when they wrestled for the same company

Anyway, thank the lord that he’s warming up 🙌🏼

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.