Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true for me too…Anyone like him in normal life would get a massive duck off…but not Jack🤣 it’s the Grealish effect😂
The clothes, the dumbness, the sliders, I don't even like Midlands accents and here I am utterly obsessed and I don't know why!!!! Very worried about myself right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The clothes, the dumbness, the sliders, I don't even like Midlands accents and here I am utterly obsessed and I don't know why!!!! Very worried about myself right now.
Snap! I hate the accent except for Jack 😍

I am married and about twice the weight of the girls he dates, but I think I'm in love haha

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Even the BTEC version of JG is hard to get with…. Feel like the only footballer or football connection I’d be able to pull is bloody Wayne lineker 😭😭
i reckon we could all pull rooney tbh but would rather lick a homeless persons big toe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i am as well but don’t want to out myself publicly because of the JP ass eating comment. don’t want megan to find me and woop my ass 🤣
She'd whoop it and he'd eat it - could be fun for all??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Snap! I hate the accent except for Jack 😍

I am married and about twice the weight of the girls he dates, but I think I'm in love haha
Well if Phil's snapchat and THAT photo are anything to go by, these boys like a bit of junk in the trunk (and everywhere else) on the downlow.......

Reactions: 4
Even the BTEC version of JG is hard to get with…. Feel like the only footballer or football connection I’d be able to pull is bloody Wayne lineker 😭😭
I don’t think I could even get a look in from that sleeze bag 😩 Maybe a really old bloated footballer from the 70s who’d be grateful for a younger woman. Wish Jack had been around 20 years ago when I might have been in with a chance.

• Haha
The furthest I've ventured with my friends is 'that Jack Grealish has got great legs!' because I still want them to respect me :LOL: . I feel like I'm living a lie though.
I can’t expose myself to them further than saying I think he’s fit they just won’t understand. I need to be free I can’t be contained any longer 😂

• Haha
When I first discovered I thought he was 🔥 I told the girls and said ‘he is as dumb as dog tit’….something I would never find a turn on😱 but here I am utterly obsessed!! Ffs I am actually old enough to be his mum🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love this picture of him 🥵 I just wanna kiss his face all over 😩😩

Im all in my feels today nursing a very very sore head (self inflicted) so excuse the soppiness.

anyway back to business

pllhea iykyk

oh and whilst I was writing this I remembered that I messaged mounts insta last night declaring my undying love and to ktbffh 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ FML 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I commented the love heart face emoji on my priv insta I only have for close friends on matty cash recent pic if anyone wants to follow me😂😂

Thread locked because countless people are breaking the rules to spam elsewhere and trying to create their own private cliques. Keep it on tattle is the main rule. Don't create a new one.

Tattle is open to everyone and is not somewhere to spam.

Always report if you see the rules being broken to stop threads from getting locked again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.