Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just was looking for this aswell. Apparently Foden said to Jack “Your such a special player and glad I could share the moment with you” according to them Foden got asked in an interview for what he said to Jack and he said that. I really doubt that’s true though tbh, cause you can clearly see what Jack says after 😂😂😂
HAHA the little joker that's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of subject does anyone know why Chloe and mase broke up
I heard a rumour that she cheated. Not sure how true it is or not but from what I read it was some man utd players. I think something was also said in the wag thread about it.

Someone did just put in the wag thread if they are back together because of a photo chloe put up and a fan had a pic with mason and they look like the same spot but London kinda looks the same so she could be anywhere.

Reactions: 2
Just was looking for this aswell. Apparently Foden said to Jack “Your such a special player and glad I could share the moment with you” according to them Foden got asked in an interview for what he said to Jack and he said that. I really doubt that’s true though tbh, cause you can clearly see what Jack says after 😂😂😂
Oh yeah of course he was - more like they spotted two whores in the crowd :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I heard a rumour that she cheated. Not sure how true it is or not but from what I read it was some man utd players. I think something was also said in the wag thread about it.

Someone did just put in the wag thread if they are back together because of a photo chloe put up and a fan had a pic with mason and they look like the same spot but London kinda looks the same so she could be anywhere.
How could she cheat on him but your right does look the same

Reactions: 1
How could she cheat on him but your right does look the same
I truly have no idea if it's true.

I mean mason doesn't even follow her his public or private Instagram 🤷 so that definitely seems like they aren't together.

Surely it she cheated Declan and Lauren wouldn’t still be friends with her?
Lauren and chloe are best friend from what I understand. But like I said it was just a rumour no proof if it's true or not.

Surely it she cheated Declan and Lauren wouldn’t still be friends with her?
I guess Lauren’s loyalty is with Chloe and decs is with Mason , I wouldn’t ditch my mate just because she cheated on my friend if that makes sense

Reactions: 4
I guess Lauren’s loyalty is with Chloe and decs is with Mason , I wouldn’t ditch my mate just because she cheated on my friend if that makes sense
Yeh I just imagine if she cheated but she’s still round Decs house all the time it would be a bit strange?

The chat though!!!!!! My God, these blokes have absolutely NOTHING! The reason I liked Jack was he came across as cheeky and self-deprecating but even he can only manage a crappy wave on Insta as a chat up line. Sooooo depressing.
Foden chat made me cringe 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still wonder if he actually has cheated. I can’t believe a story hasn’t come out apart from “that” picture.

If anyone speaks to him tomorrow I am begging you ask him if he knows about tattle and secretly record his reaction 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The chat though!!!!!! My God, these blokes have absolutely NOTHING! The reason I liked Jack was he came across as cheeky and self-deprecating but even he can only manage a crappy wave on Insta as a chat up line. Sooooo depressing.
Anyone know why I can’t see anything? Feel like I’m missing out hahah

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.