Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really does and now he’s gonna be around Phil week in and week out. Doesn’t bode well for Sasha 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just call me the queen lip reader 👑
I mean it won't much difference haha at least he is gonna be with his friends I'm just hoping something anything gets leaked. Hopfully nudes 😉😉.

Good spot as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean it won't much difference haha at least he is gonna be with his friends I'm just hoping something anything gets leaked. Hopfully nudes 😉😉.

Good spot as well
I feel we got close with the Avengers WhatsApp mole - damnit, I wish we knew who it was. It's only a matter of time though - these boys are dumber than a bag of rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We have proof forensic cheated twice won’t take Jack long
No definitely won't be long. Jack will probably wait till everything calms down before he goes back to normal. But I canr wait for the party pictures we will hopfully get.

As for the cheating it won't take long don't think it ever does with him. And manchester is a big city to meet a lot of new women.

Reactions: 1
No this has been discussed before I’m sure. Someone worked out you can tell in his brum accent he is saying me old man and me sista.

Reactions: 2
so who do we have on the ground at the etihad tomorrow for content?
Meee 🙋🏼‍♀️ I’ve just tanned and shaved my legs and my boyfriend was like I don’t even get this treatment anymore 😂 soz hun you’re not Jack Grealish. If I get close enough to kick his face I’m gonna look alright doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No definitely won't be long. Jack will probably wait till everything calms down before he goes back to normal. But I canr wait for the party pictures we will hopfully get.

As for the cheating it won't take long don't think it ever does with him. And manchester is a big city to meet a lot of new women.
I was just casting my mind back though - he was careful with his Mykonos foursome so maybe he's gotten wise to the game....... I bloody hope not though.

Reactions: 1
Holy tit!!!! He most definitely said that - well done to the top lipreaders! These threads are so full of talent.
omg! Seconded, so much talent in this thread! I always assumed they were just talking about how overwhelmed they were by the crowd LOL. Clearly I'm too innocent.

Reminds me of when Matt Cardle won X-Factor and people lipread Harry Styles saying how much 🐱 he was gonna get

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just casting my mind back though - he was careful with his Mykonos foursome so maybe he's gotten wise to the game....... I bloody hope not though.
I'm hoping because he was on holiday thats why he was careful and with the city move he was extra careful.

Him back in the uk now mean he's home in a way so fingers crossed he isn't as careful

Reactions: 2
Just was looking for this aswell. Apparently Foden said to Jack “Your such a special player and glad I could share the moment with you” according to them Foden got asked in an interview for what he said to Jack and he said that. I really doubt that’s true though tbh, cause you can clearly see what Jack says after 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.