Jack Grealish #9 backwards cap, socks with sliders.. sure as hell will still let him ride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
doubtful - from what we know, she’s not his type. plus she’s fully outed a few players who have slid into her dm’s in the past so she’s not discreet

can imagine her trying though! i seen a video of her after the match yesterday on some geezers shoulders singing the super jack chant
nah that’s what I mean 😭 defo not his type but she’s after him

I wanna know that two like how did this picture become possible and why isn't there a video.

Or who was lucky enough to get this picture and do they have more.
View attachment 703695
I saw this happening in the match! Don’t know the exact minute. But just before he is going to come on, there is a shot of the stand from across the pitch and you could see him tucking his shirt in! Full frontal!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I saw this happening in the match! Don’t know the exact minute. But just before he is going to come on, there is a shot of the stand from across the pitch and you could see him tucking his shirt in! Full frontal!
Right lasses, I'm off to scroll through the match in catch-up to find the clip 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
OKAY LET'S GO GET THIS CITY+ SUBSCRIPTION STARTED!!

Might sell my car so I can buy a great big fuckoff 8K telly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right lasses, I'm off to scroll through the match in catch-up to find the clip 🥵
Honestly, I’ve not been on here much since yesterday. Thought someone else may have spotted it! My hubby has the tv so can’t get a photo of it just now!

Jacks posted a reminder girls 🥵🥵🥵 why can’t he post a topless selfie

Reactions: 2
I’m not okay my friends just text and she’s booked us a stadium tour as well 😭😭 might just leave my number in the changing rooms for Jack

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.