Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon12

Chatty Member
Unless they have an open relationship, and she is ok with him being with other girls I really can't understand it either.
No money, no matter how much I loved him, nothing....no way I was going to through all the cheating.
And getting a kid, as many people seem to believe she is after, won't solve it either. Just look at Hummels, he's been with his wife more than 15 years they have at least a kid (that I know of) and now he has left her for someone younger.
Tbh I think its a comfort thing and they both want to stay close but not too close

Don't think he has relationship experience either

Reactions: 8

rosierose91

Chatty Member
Sorry guys it seems I can’t yet make a new thread 🙁
RECAP for the new thread if you want to use -
Our boy hits different in Manchester Blue 💙
  • JPEA - need confirmation but seems legit
  • Jack’s peak sexual attractiveness is when he’s absolutely off his face. (I don’t know what this says about us collectively as a group..)
  • 1 slipper and 1 slider ?why does this turn us on??

• please add as needed ☺☺☺

My son's met him a fair few times, when he was a villa player. He's great with kids, my son told him he was his favourite player and he said 'well you're my favourite fan' 🥰
He had loads of time for him and answered all his questions.
Ohh this is lovely 💙

Attachments

• Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
can we please not do this here i cannot stand this little weasel!!!!!!

but atleast we know where the next avengers lads holiday will be with that hairline 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

a week in turkey next summer girls?
Just watch the local Turkish HPV rates soar.

• Haha

Jen667

VIP Member
Even at the press conference it was all 'great to have my family here...my family have been such support...the club have been so good to my family..' no mention of a gf

jade1818

VIP Member
I’m jealous of each and everyone who’s going tomorrow but on my half get me some content

AlaiaG

VIP Member
That wink🥺 whoever he winked at I’m jealous🙃

• Heart

QueenL

VIP Member
I couldn't watch the match and as sorry as I feel for him losing the first opportunity at winning a trophy, I'm glad City lost.
But the important question here after seeing the pics you girls have posted is...Why are his shorts sooo long? Can he not steal ones that are smaller for next time? The tattlers infiltrated in the club should provide them!

And that image of him kneeling...I just imagine Guardiola explaining something, and Jack answering 'what?'

ashhhy

Can’t wait to provide the goods tomorrow. Might just drink when my friends driving then I’ll not be responsible for what comes out of my mouth 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha